1. Some shitty motel in Vegas

I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown, so this is prolly going to be shit. I'm replaying the games at the moment so I'm sorry if I get things like the lore wrong. 

3rd person POV:

{Monday - 13:15}

Jack woke up from a nightmare, sweating and gasping for air. As he looked around he realised where he really was; some shitty motel in Vegas. 

"Christ" 

He mumbled. 

Jack's nightmares had been a problem ever since 73' and, although he had grown somewhat used to them, they where a severe problem. 

"Dave?" 

He looked at the empty part of the bed Dave had slept in for the night, the purple man wasn't there. Must've gone out for breakfast. Or strangle some strangers, Jack thought to himself. 

Dave. 

He knew what Dave did. Of course he knew. Yet he wasn't that angry. 

Dave had been manipulated and, during the time they worked together, Jack found out he seemed to really think he was helping by doing what he did. 

Jack still couldn't believe he let Dave drag him to Vegas. When they had arrived at the motel they only booked one room, it'd be cheaper. It seemed innocent but he could swear he felt Dave's arm wrapped around his waist when he woke up in the middle of the night. 

He didn't actually mind though, the tall man had a certain charm to him. They had only been in Vegas for a day but Jack felt some sort of happiness for the first time in a quite long while. 

He had no idea where Dave had gone, so he decided to get out the bed he had been sitting in and get dressed. 

He took off the smelly sweater he forgot to take of before going to sleep and his springlock scars where visible once again. [I don't remember if he had those or not but he does here] They had healed well overtime but they'd always be visible.

As he searched for a, somewhat, clean shirt he heard the door open and close behind him. 

"Sportsy! I got us kebab!" Dave said in his usual, somewhat cheery, tone as he placed a paper bag down on Jack's nightstand. 

Jack, who still hadn't found a shirt, caught his eye. 

"Ya never told you've also been in one of those damn suit failures!"

Dave said, taking a few steps towards Jack. 

"Where'd you get those?" 

He asked, seeming genuinely interested. 

"Some dumb summer job I got a long while back, I'd rather not talk about it."

Dave shrugged. 

"Eh, let's get to our delicious breakfast then!"

The thought of having kebab right after he woke up didn't seem to appealing to Jack but before he could say anything Dave grabbed his shoulder and pulled him towards their bed. Since the room didn't have chairs or a table they'd just eat on there. 

"Dave, let me get a shirt for fredbear's sake-"

Jack said, already sitting down on the side of the bed. 

"No need, we got socks on anyway!"

Jack looked at him with a death stare.

"Ahaha, no homo?"