Venus

Chapter 28                                       
A fun day                                        

Ashley couldn't stop expressing how excited she was for us to go to the mall. She hasn't been to the mall in forever. She was so excited to actually experience it again. I think she may have forgotten about the zombies.
Sasha called once we were about to leave and we just found out Ellie cured the apocalypse so Ashley would have a real experience at the mall again after a whole year of waiting.
We went in her car with all the dogs, Willow, and Zach. Ashley sped all the way there. She just couldn't wait. She scared Zach so much he almost jumped out of the car because she was going so fast.
When we finally made it we all got out with Willow in a little cat backpack and all of us (the dogs) running free. It was the best time of our lives. The last time we went was in Las Vegas because that is where we lived but it was also the best time of our lives.
Ashley told Zach to take Trouble and Lucky while she takes Neptune, Willow, and me. We went to Build a Bear because that was Ashley's favorite place when she was younger. Ashley made the normal little bear but put mom's and dad's voices on it because she knew she would never see them again. She also made one for Sasha.
There were so many people at the mall it was amazing. We haven't seen so many real people in so long after the apocalypse started. It was almost like when Ashley went to a concert with all those people. It was a miracle that the cure worked.
We finally got back to the car around 10:00 pm and it was so dark you couldn't see anything besides the thing right directly in front of you. It was difficult getting back to the property but we eventually made it back safe and sound.
Willow immediately ran upstairs to tell the other 3 cats about the experience. She was so excited and happy that she went. She even got to get out of the bag and on the leash for a while.
We were there for a few hours and when we finally got back we were starving because we ate nothing at the mall so Ashley ordered our first pizza in so stinking long. It was so good it was a traditional pepperoni pizza which was all of our favorites.
We are just lucky for today. We got a break from normal dog food and got pizza. We also spent the whole day at the mall doing fun things. It was the best day ever. I am so happy we got to do this.
It was finally time to go to bed after that great exhausting experience. Lucky and Neptune fell asleep immediately while Trouble and I stayed up explaining how our days were different because she went with Zach.
Today was a great day and I can't wait for what tomorrow brings. Good night everyone!