•24•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 ~ A Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ  8 ~ A Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss

★ ★ ★

Alisha Herondale sits with Simon and Maia at a table at the Hunter's Moon. The werewolf has being filling Alisha in on what she missed whilst she was in Alicante. The hybrid already knew about Jordan but what she didn't expect him to be Simon's roommate 'Kyle'. After apologising profusely to Maia for not being there for her, the vampire now chooses to tell Maia about everything going on now.

"No big deal. While Luke's finding out about Clary, we just have to hunt down the Queen of Hell." Simon tells Maia.

"Well, I'm coming with you both." She says after a while. "I've been training Bat. He can cover my shift."

"You don't have to. I..." he points to Alisha. "We can handle this."

"Sure. Queen of Hell, no problem. Sorry I asked." Maia comments sarcastically making the other two at the table smile. Alisha takes a sip out of her beer bottle as Simon begins to speak again.

"I didn't mean to burden you with all this while you're dealing with the whole you know, Jordan thing." He says softly.

"Clary's the one that we need to worry about now." The young werewolf states. "I'm fine." She adds.

"I know you keep saying that, and you probably are, and I know you say we'll talk about it later-" Simon doesn't get to finish his sentence.

"And we'll talk about it later. Right now, bigger fish to fry." Maia smiles before standing up and moving towards the bar, only to be stopped by Jordan.

"I am so sorry to interrupt. I'm looking for Simon." The werewolf asks, pointing at the calorie.

"This Jordan?" Alisha quizzes, not knowing what Jordan looks like. Simon nods and Alisha immediately scoffs, standing up and striding towards the male werewolf.

"You stupid bitch." She growls before aggressively punching him across the face. Jordan bends over in pain, covering his face whilst Alisha's eyes flash green. "Stay the fuck away from Maia." Jordan snarls, his eyes also flashing green before getting up close to Alisha. The pair growling lowly as they stare off.

"I don't even know you." Jordan snarls. Simon and Maia watch from behind, debating wether to get involved or not.

"Oh you will." She says before getting ready to punch him again. BEGORE her fist can reach his face, Maia pulls her back, Simon taking her place in front of the two girls.