Oscar Strikes Back pt 1

Your POV

It had been quite a while after I joined  Odd Squad. Let me list the things that had happened.

Olive and Otto left to be Ms and Mr. O of another precinct; i still call them every now and then, though.

and Oona, Olympia, and Otis joined (newfound bestiessss)

Oh, and I'm at LabCon with Oscar.
Ms. O told me to go with him just in case he chickens out. I asked why he would chicken out, but anyways, we were in line for him to get some goodies in a bag or something.

"Enjoy the con!" A girl with blonde hair braided into her head, glasses, and a HUGE smile handed another scientist a goodie bag. Oscar and I were next in line, so we stepped forward.

"Woah Oscar!" Her face lit up even more that it was before.

"Hey, Odelia!"

"You finally made it to LabCon."

"Yep! My new assistant Oona is looking after the lab while I'm gone. She's never done it before, so, who knows. She might hit the wrong button and the whole thing could explode!"

Then they started laughing awkwardly. I just stood there looking at them. Oscar then quickly changed his expression.

"I gotta go." He started to walk to the exit, but I knew fully well he didn't trust Oona as much as he should. I've been hanging out with her recently, and she's JUST LIKE OSCAR. I pulled him back into place.

"Oscar, i think this is why Ms. O sent me with you to this ScienceCon-"

"LabCon. It's called LabCon." Odelia made a look at me.

"Sorry. LabCon." I turned to look at Oscar and put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. Oona will be fine." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Then Oona came rushing in.

"Howdy do!" She cheerfully exclaimed.

"Oona!" I squealed and ran toward her, about to hug her, but quickly realized, "Wait. Who's taking care of the lab? Why are you here?!?"

"Well, Ms. O said not to call Oscar, so i decided to-🎶 swing on byyyyy 🎶"

Oscar seemed pretty stressed.

"You left the lab unattended?!?" He exclaimed.

Oona looked at Oscar. "No, what am i, CRAZY?" See what i mean by she's just like Oscar?!? "I made a wax figure of myself." She stared off into the distance for a few seconds. "Anyhoo, my question is," She pulled out an pen and pencil out of her pocket. "When agents sign out their gadget should they use a pen or a pencil?" 

Oscar looked at Odelia and scrunched up his face. "I have to go." He tried to leave again, but i pulled him back. 

"Oh, no you aren't."

"But (n/n)! What if something happens like-"

"I'm not allowing it. You're always working. I'm your friend. its my job to make sure you're happy and today, you WILL have fun. I'll bring Oona back to the truck." I took hold of her arm and ran.

 "🎶Everythings gonna me fiiiine🎶" She sang as we ran out the door.

"Maybe dont sing for now. You have a beautiful voice though."

"Awww thanks, O'(y/n)!"

A/N

IM BACK BABY also yes im writing Oscar Strikes Back and replacing Ms. O with you 

IM GONNA CHUG OUT ANOTHER CHAPTER RN BYE