Mall Day

After getting woken up by the girls, we all got dressed for mall day.

Olive's Outfit:

Octavia's Outfit:

Octavia's Outfit:

Orlene's Outfit:

Your Outfit:

< < • > >

After stopping at the glasses store, we went off to meet up with the boys.

"You know, I don't think I've seen the boys not in uniform." I remarked.

Octavia was quick to reply. "I don't think any of us have seen the boys not in uniform."

"Come to think of it, neither  of the boys or girls have seen each other in the wild." Olive noticed.

Orlene was the first to spot the boys. "Hiiii guyssss!"

Owen waved back. "Hi girls. Hey Orlene! You got new glasses!" Orlene turned to me.

"He noticed!" She whispered. I waved to the boys, then us girls ran over. But something was off. 

Otto was in Soundcheck merch, as expected.

 Owen was wearing a blue collared shirt. 

Oz was... actually I don't know what Oz was wearing. He's invisible.

 And Oscar was wearing... wait. Oscar wasn't there.

"Um...one question. Where's Oscar?"

Otto looked around. "I actually don't know." Owen then got a notification from his phone.

"Oscar just texted me. He's just finishing up some invention at his house." Owen turned off his phone. "I don't know if Oscar's coming. He usually takes a while with those things."

"Oh. That's fine." I don't think anyone noticed, but my excitement level dropped down a level. Anyways, all of us had split up into pairs. Well, almost all of us.

Olive dragged Otto to the sports store; they were having a sale on everything.

Oz and Octavia walked over to the chocolate shop....

Orlene and Owen raced each other to wherever they went...

And I just walked around the mall by myself for five minutes. While going around, I caught something in the corner of my eye. In the window of the thrift shop, there was the most beautiful locket on display. I excitedly checked my purse for money, dropping my phone in the process.

"Dang it!" I had used most of my allowance to replace Orlene's glasses. Just when something cheered me up, it let me down. I trudged away, with the feeling someone was watching me, but I didn't mind that. I had gotten bored and wanted to call the others to ask where they were, but I couldn't. I gasped. I had dropped my phone earlier, and probably forgotten to pick it up. I started running back to the thrift shop.

Oscar's POV, around ten minutes earlier

Excited to go to the mall, (and maybe to meet O'(Y/N) I texted Owen that I'd just quickly finish perfecting a new invention. I did so, then dressed up nicely.

After getting out of my mom's car, I rushed inside the mall and looked around. I saw O'(Y/N) looking in the window of the thrift store. I was going to walk over to her, but my mom called me back to the car to kiss me on the cheek. I rushed back inside but O'(Y/N) was gone. I walked over to the window she was looking at. 

In the window was a gorgeous golden heart-shaped locket. Everything else in the window were just old scarves and other old stuff, so she must've been looking at that. I noticed O'(Y/N)'s OddPhone was on the ground, so I picked it up and put it in my pocket. 

I decided to go inside and buy the locket. I don't know why, but I did. As I walked out the door, a girl ran into me and we fell on the floor on top of each other.

"Oh my gosh- I'm so sorry!" I widened my eyes at the familiar voice.

"O'(Y/N)?"

She stared at me for a moment and we both blushed. "Oscar?!" She quickly stood up, held her hand out, and I grasped her hand and stood up. She hugged me and I blushed. "I didn't think you were coming! Oh, and have you seen my-"

"Yepper-di-do!" I pulled out her phone from my pocket and awkwardly stood there as she excitedly took the phone from my hand.

"Oh thank goodness!"

It got awkward for a quick moment, but, afraid of being rejected, I asked the million dollar question. "So...do you wanna hang out together?" Her face brightened up like the Fourth of July on New Years Day.

"Uh-  shyeah! Lez go!" She grabbed hold of my hand (In doing so i blushed. I always blush.) and we spent the rest of the day together, which i liked. At lunch, the girls and boys separated to eat. The girls ate at Sunbucks, and us boys ate at Burger Prince.

Otto tapped my shoulder. "So, how was your date?"  

"Well, it depends there, buddy. How was yours?"

"Hey, hey. Olive and I are strictly f-r-i-e-n-d-s."

"Oh, of course. Doy." I flicked my own head. Did he think I was dumb? I definitely know he likes Olive. I think.