The Sleepover

Saturday 4:35 p.m.

Your POV

After I found out Orlene was my partner, I introduced her to everyone i knew. During the rest of the week, Orlene and I had finally been put on a couple cases.

We both love being agents.

The two of us had been hanging out with Olive and Octavia and before we knew it, were having a sleepover that would be at my house.

First, Orlene and I finished our dance class...

picked Olive up from her tennis practice next...

Then Octavia from her house last.

By the time we had gotten to my house, my parents were leaving on a dinner date, they told us they had ordered pizza and it would arrive soon.

"So, what should we talk about?" Octavia asked while munching on her pizza.

Orlene shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." Olive had her thinking face on, then her eyes grew wide.

"I have an idea. Let's do Tell the Truth. O'(Y/N), do you have a pencil?"

I pulled open a drawer with all our pens and pencils, took one out, and handed it to Olive. She held it up.

"Everyone gather round on the floor." All four of us got out of our chairs and did so. "I'll put this pencil in the middle of us and spin it. Whoever it lands on will have to answer a question-"

I got a little too excited. "Ok spin it!" Orlene tapped my shoulder.

"You interrupted again."

"Yeah, I know, sorry." I scratched my head. Olive didn't seem to mind and said,

"Alright. I'll spin it now." Olive spun it with her two fingers and...

It landed on me.

"Alright, leave us to debate, please." Orlene declared. They whispered and giggled for a bit, then turned back to face me.

"Credits to Olive for suggesting this," Octavia started. "O'(Y/N)..."

"Yes...?"

"Describe your ideal guy."

"Oh, ok. Well..." The girls scooched closer. I tried my best not to make it obvious. "Smart...funny...cute...wears glasses..." The girls smirked at me. "What? What did i say?"

They exchanged glances. "Do you like Oscar!?!?" The three girls shouted in unison.

"What!?!? Noooo...yes." The girls squealed in joy and bombarded me with questions and comments.

"Who else knows?"

"I totally ship it!"

"You two would be so cute together!"

Timeskip to next morning

I woke up to all the girls staring at me.

"What the-"

"C'mon get dressed!" I was so confused by what Olive said.

"Why?" Octavia and Orlene giggled.

"Cause we're hanging out with the boys today! Squeeeeee!"

"What do you mean boys?"

"Otto, Oz, Owen..." Orlene dazed off. Olive finished for her. "And Oscar." I squealed hard. Maybe too hard. Orlene's glasses broke.