Gohan's Awakening And The End Of Cell

(A/N: just a heads up Cell is going to be stronger here due to him training more after witnessing (Y/N)'s power, that's why he is still confident enough to hold the games, but he is still going to be weaker than (Y/N) and super saiyan 2 Gohan)

3rd Person P. O. V

Y/N:yeah, now that I'm here let the Cell Games begin

Cell: wait before we start, how come I do not hold your DNA nor do I have any information on you, its as if you don't exist in the future.

Everyone then turns to Trunks

Piccolo: Trunks?

Trunks: it's true, I didn't even know he existed till I got here

Everyone is both shocked and kind of relived at this information. Shocked that (Y/N) doesn't exist in the future and relived that Cell doesn't have (Y/N)'s DNA.

They then all turn to (Y/N), most of their eyes filled with worry. (Y/N) then enters a thinking pose

Y/N: Trunks, you said when you went back to the future nothing changed, right?

Trunk:yeah

Y/N:and you and Krillin destroyed the present Cell

Trunks just nods and then his eyes along with Piccolo's and Gohan's widen in shock signifying that they has already figured it out

Goku: what?

Piccolo: the moment Trunks went back in time his timeline got separated from ours.

Trunks then drops to the ground

Trunks: so there's no way to save them

Y/N: Trunks, get up, you said it yourself, these androids are stronger than yours so you can go back, beat them with ease and rebuild.

Trunks then starts to get up

Trunks: yeah you're righ-

He is cut off by Cell

Cell: hate to break up the happy moment, it would have been nice to have your DNA but I could always just absorb you later, anyway we have Tournament to begin, which one of you would like to go first.

Goku then comes forward.

Cell: oh, I would have liked to save you for second to last but ok

Cell and Goku, who is already in super saiyan, get into their stances.

Everyone is quite for a while, Goku and Cell are staring each other down. Then in an instant their fists collide at at the centre of the ring, causing a shock wave, they continue this for a while, each collision causing a shock wave. Goku then starts taking the upper hand, landing more hits on Cell.

Everyone started cheering for Goku but what happened next shocked everyone apart from (Y/N) even Cell. Goku powered down and gave up.

Krillin: what is he doing?

Tien: I don't know

With Cell And Goku

Cell: what are you doing?

Goku:I'm giving up, there's no way I can beat you.

Goku then flies to the rest of the z fighters.

Krillin: Goku, what do you think you're doing

Goku: I gave up, I couldn't beat him

Krillin: but you were our best shot at beating Cell

Goku: no I'm not