Arriving On Namek, The End Of The Ginyu Force And Frieza's First Form

Gohan P. O. V

Me, Killin and Vegeta are currently laying on the ground in near death states, that recoome (not sure how to spell his name) is about to finish the job and end us all.

Before he could however, we all sensed two ki signatures heading this way, it was dad and Mr (Y/N), just as I finished that thought they appeared in front of us.

Dad knelt down in front of me and gave me a senzu bean while Mr (Y/N) went to Killin probably doing the same thing.

3rd Person P. O. V

Goku picks Gohan up and ruffles his hair while smiling

Goku: you did good kid.

He then turns to recoome with a serious look but doesn't say anything.

Recoome just charges at Goku intent on killing him, he starts laughing only to be stopped dead in his tracks. He looks down to see Goku's fist in his gut, he then drops down uncontious, Burter and Jeice widen their eyes in shock

Burter: what*he then turns to Jeice* what is his power level

Jeice checks is scouter and is surprised

Jeice: how, it says his power level is 10

But before they could say anything they are both  hit with ki blasts instantly killing them.

We then see the ki blast came from (Y/N) who doesn't say anything but turns to Vegeta and gives him a senzu bean.

(Y/N) then looks to a random direction  and looks  to Goku.

Y/N:i need to check something

And without saying anything else he flys away.

(A/N: before I continue, in terms of power level. Goku is at 3 million due to having someone to train with, and (Y/N) is at around 400 million, some of you may think I'm making him too strong but I'm actually kind of nerfing him a bit, he is actually meant to be much stronger, and he will continue to get stronger, just imagine when he gets super saiyan)

Y/N P. O. V

I've been flying for a few minutes now and I finally see what or rather who I came for.

Standing before me, well more like hovering in his little eggmobile, is Frieza in his first form . Who is being accompanied by Ginyu

Frieza: oh what's this another monkey survived

3rd Person P. O. V

(Y/N) doesn't say anything but just continues to stare. Frieza thinking he isn't talking due to fear continues speaking.

Frieza: what, cat got your tounge. Anyway it was very unfortunate for you to have crossed paths with me, now I'm going to send you to all your filth-

Before he can finish talking (Y/N) instantly kills Ginyu with a ki blast ang flawed in front of Frieza. Frieza is kicked in the head by (Y/N) sending him barrelling down crashing into the ground.

He is stunned and before he can do anything he is punched in the gut causing him to cough out spit and blood.

Frieza then looks up in time to see another punch coming his way but unfortunately for him he can't dodge it  and is hit again sending him flying back, before he could stop however he is then slapped sending him crashing down into the ground.

(Y/N) turns his back on him and starts walking away from him. Frieza is enraged by this, a simple monkey dare turn his back on him.

He then in last ditch effort lunges at (Y/N) only to be caught by the throat by (Y/N)'s tail. The tail then squeezes harder before knocking Frieza unconscious and proceeds to throw him on the ground.

(Y/N) then looks to his right as the sky turns dark and a giant humanoid green dragon appears.

Y/N:so they're about to make their wish

He then takes off into their direction.

(A/N: I just want to clarify that the main reason (Y/N) beat up Frieza was so he would skip his first form when fighting the others and also partially just because)