A Golden Legend Is Born, The Fall Of Frieza

3rd Person P. O. V

The dragon named Perunga has just been summoned, Gohan tells Dende the wish, but before Dende can make it, Vegeta pushed him aside and says.

Vegeta: make me immortal

But Perunga doesn't do anything.
It's not until Dende says Gohan's wishes in the Namekian native language that he nods and responds in the same language Perunga then disappears.

(by the way if you don't remember Gohan's wishes were, at least I think that they were to revive Piccolo and bring him to Namek, if I made a mistake correct me in the comments)

With Piccolo

We see Piccolo arrive on Namek starts flying in the direction he sensed Goku and the others. He flys where he find another Namekian on the verge of death.

This was Nail a Namekian that was beaten up by Frieza just before Frieza got humiliated by (Y/N). (A/N: karma is a b**ch)

Nail:wait comes closer

Piccolo obliges

Nail: take my hand

Piccolo having an idea where this is going does as he is told. Both Piccolo and Nail are covered with a bright light, Nail's part slowly becoming part of Piccolo's, before Nail fully goes he says

Nail: get revenge on Frieza for me

Nail then vanishes while Piccolo simply nods and continues flying in the direction he was heading.

Y/N P. O. V

I'm flying when I sense the portion of my energy that I left in the planet I trained dwindling, so after some debate I instant transmission there.
It should only take at most five minutes to put enough energy and come back. Me completely forgetting that this is dragon ball and slot can happen in five minutes.

3rd Person P. O. V
With Goku and his group

They all turn to the side sensing a familiar ki signature approaching them and fast, it then stops in front of them revealing it to be Piccolo. Before anything can be said, Gohan lunges at Piccolo while crying.

Gohan: Mr Piccolo your alive

Before Piccolo can respond, they are interrupted by a spike in ki, then the just disappears and reappears in front of them in his second form.

Frieza:Where is he, where is that filthy monkey that dare discrace me.

Goku is about to speak up but Piccolo stops him. Piccolo who was told about what happened by King Kai says

Piccolo: he's not here, so you'll have to settle for me.

Frieza the charges at Piccolo but he is jusylt smacked away, before he can even process what happened, Piccolo appears on front of him punching him in the gut sending Frieza flying back, while he is still in the air Piccolo appears behind him kicking him back to the spot they started.

Frieza now finds himself in a crater struggling to get up, he looks up to see Piccolo with two fingers on his head charging up ki

Piccolo: SPECIAL BEAM CANON

The attack hits Frieza in the gut, the impact picking up a lot of dust, when it settles, to Piccolo's surprise he sees Frieza is still alive, he then feel Frieza's energy start to rise. Frieza then sreams

Frieza: ENOUGH

Frieza is covered in a bright light, when it fades it reveals Frieza in his third form. Then in instant Piccolo is sent flying, Frieza continues to dominate the fight afterwards, that is until he is kicked in the face, knocking him to the ground, Frieza looks to see it was Goku and get even more enraged at the fact that another filthy monkey dare touch him.