Misunderstand (It's fluff)

Hi! This was based on something that happened to me with my cousins. For a bit of context, Hermione and Ron think Fleur like Harry and vice versa, since Fleur is much older they do not want them to do anything with each other, so they confront him. 

Based on a real-life situation. 

Harry sat around a table in the Three Broomsticks. Hermione and Ron were a bit late, but Harry didn't mind much. He simply sat there, waiting, sipping his butterbeer every so often. 

Hermione and Ron hurriedly rushed into the building and sat across from Harry. "We're are so sorry. We forgot where we wanted to meet up so we went a different store and then we figured out too late where we wanted to meet up. So, we were caught up in the crowds." Hermione said hastily. 

Harry softly chuckled. "It's alright. I didn't wait long." Harry handed the two a few galleons. "Why don't you get something for yourselves?" 

Hermione tried to give them back. "Oh, Harry. I can't. I should be paying." Harry pushed her hand back. "It's on me. It's quite ok." Hermione grumbled. "Fine. But I'm paying you back later." Harry shook his head as his friends got up to get their drinks. 

Once they got back to him and they exchanged glances. Hermione sighed. "Harry, we're been meaning to talk to you about something." She started. "Yeah, mate." Ron nodded along. Harry hummed, a bit confused. 

"Do-" Hermione cleared her throat. "Do you like Fleur?" 

Harry choked on his butterbeer. "What?" He said automatically. 

"Mate, we don't want you or her to catch a case." Ron said completely serious. 

"We're just getting the feeling." Hermione and Ron stared at him expectedly. 

Instead of actually saying something, Harry started to quietly laugh. "I'm gay." He said through his laughter. "What?" Hermione stared at him puzzled. Harry flopped his wrist. "I like men. I'm gay." There was a beat of silence

"Oh." Hermione paused. "OH!" Hermione gaped at him and grinned. "Me too. I'm bi or well bicurious." 

Ron chuckled. "Well, I like men too." 

They all stared at each other for a moment for bursting out laughing.   

Apparently at the time I didn't radiate enough gay energy. But I hope I do now. Anyways, hope you liked it! And have a great day! Also, I'm posting so much right now. It's kind of crazy

Bye!