Draco! Where is my Auror uniform?

Hi! Yes, this was inspired by the "Honey, where is my super suit?!" scene from the Incredibles. I'm also writing and posting this at like midnight. So I'll edit it in the morning and if you see any mistakes don't mind them

"Draco! Where is my Auror uniform?" Harry screamed as he rummaged through their walk-in closet. 

"What?" Draco yelled from their bathroom. 

 "Where is my uniform!?" Harry started to throw clothes on the floor in a desperate attempt to find it. 

"I, uh, put away." Draco responded quickly. 

"Where?" Harry asked frantically as he entered the bathroom. 

"Why do you need to know?" Draco dipped his fingers into his gel. 

"I need it!" Harry dug through the cupboards. 

"You are not running off to be the 'Chosen One'. We've been planning this dinner for 2 months!" Draco ran his gel covered fingers through his hair and glanced at the still frantic Harry. 

"People are in danger!" Harry yelled as he continued to ran sack their house, making a mess out of everything. 

"My evenings in danger!" Draco shouted as he exited their bathroom to look at the mess Harry made. 

"Tell me where my uniform is, love!" Harry huffed before dumping out all of their drawers. "We are talking about the greater good here." Harry continued onto their living room. 

"Greater good?! I am your husband. I'm the greatest good you'll ever get!" Draco followed Harry, feeling slightly amused. "We both took the day off for this. We are not cancelling." Draco crossed his arms and gently grasped Harry's hand.

Harry grumbled before eventually being persuaded into a hug. "Fine. But you're explaining this to the Ministry." 

Draco hummed and guided Harry over to their fireplace. "I guess I can live with that." Draco leaned over and kissed Harry's forehead lightly. 

Hopefully you liked it! Sorry for any mistakes but I'll fix them tomorrow.

Bye!