Chapter 12

Shuichi's Pov
----------------------
I decided to go look for Angie since I was worried. Kaito,Tenko,and Maki wanted to join me since they were curious too. We made our way to her lab since it was the first place we thought to look.

"I wonder where Angie is. She wasn't at breakfast at all." Kaito said. "It is a bit wierd since she never misses it" Maki replied, not really directing it to someone, just kinda saying it to herself. "Well whatever is happening, it's good to at least check on her, she's our classmate" I said. I was a bit nervous in-case something happened to her. I noticed that Tenko haven't said anything yet, she must still feel bad since she got angry at her a couple of days ago.
"We're here". I got cut off of my train of thought when I heard that. I was met with Angie's lab, we knocked first just in case she was busy. No answer. "We should just go in" Kaito said. We agreed and opened the door. But we were gonna regret that, as we were met with the sight of Angie dead, it's was really creepy since there was wax figures of our past classmates, but one caught my attention. It was one of her. We then heard a familiar yet chilling sound.

Ding Dong, Dong Ding.
A body has been discovered. Now then, after a certain amount of time, a class will begin!

To say I was upset was a understatement, I was beyond p*ssed, but I wouldn't dare admit that since we need to focus on bringing Angie to justice. "Hey guys, remember what Angie and Korekiyo said?" We all turned our attention to Tenko. "What do you mean?" now everyone was here. As to be expected. "Well... Monokuma said that we would be able to bring someone back from the dead, maybe we can try doing that. I bet Korekiyo would know what to do since its basically his Ultimate". I looked over to Kaito, he was basically biting his nails. I held his hand and he stopped to look at me. He gave me a smile and said thanks.

"Well.. I suppose it's best to start the ritual now better then later. Who is going to partake in it?". Korekiyo asked, I had a bad feeling about his intentions but I pushed it down for now since it would most likely help us. Me,Maki,Kokichi,,and Tenko decided to help. I knew Kaito would most likely say he would but I knew he wouldn't want to.

When we got to his lab it was already set up. "Hey... Why is everything already set up?" Tenko said worried. "Oh, me and Angie where planning on having it done today, she was gonna help me with it, she didn't show up so I did it by myself. Apologies if it made you nervous" he said while getting a book. "Alright, we're going to need a female "sacrifice", it's best". Korekiyo said. I felt the feeling I was feeling earlier come back up. "Why so specific?- why can't a male do it?" Maki said, genuinely curious. I also was questioning that. "It just works best if we have a female, any participants?". "Me, I would.." we turned around to see Himiko standing there, I felt bad since she lost someone who was her friend. "Hm, well then. Alright-" he was cut of when Tenko suddenly interrupted him, "No, it should be me. I feel bad for yelling at Angie, she didn't deserve that. Of anyone should do it, it should be me." "Tenk-" Maki was about to speak when Tenko cut her off this time.

"I've already decided it, sorry Himiko and Maki". "Very well then.Tenko will be our "sacrifice". Any questions before we start?" Before we could speak he said, "None? Okay.lets start".

So with that I guess we began with the ritual.

-Small note-
Hey. Sorry for not being as active recently. I've been just trying to relax since I get easily stressed, I hope you guys are doing alright, if you have any questions for up coming chapters you can ask them, I don't mind at all.

#SatoSupremacy