Chapter 11

Shuichi woke up and got ready, Kaito was already on his way without Maki as she was with Tenko.

Kaito's Pov
--------------------
I was in my way to Shuichi's room humming a song when I got to his door. Before I could knock, the door opened. it revealed Shuichi.

"Hey Shuichi! How was your night?" I said. "It was alright, yours?" He replied back. "It was amazing! I dreamed about space!" I said with excitement. "O-oh nice" Shuichi said with a smile, for some reason it made me happy seeing him happy. I know he's been through some stuff and he just makes me wanna protect him. So I'm doing just that!

"Anyways I'm ready to go" Shuichi said as we walk away from his room and to see Maki Roll and Tenko.When we got to the cafeteria we saw them. Maki Roll was blushing as Tenko was bowing on the ground. "Heheh" me and Shuichi said at the same time, we looked at each other and I could see his cheeks turn red. I could feel mine turn red too. We looked away and started walking over to where they were sitting.

"OH GREAT BEAUTIFUL MAKI, PLEASE LEND ME YOUR BEAUTY!!!!" "Y-YOU IDIOT. S-STOP BOWING!". "Hey guys!" I said with my usual smile. "Hi degenerate male...Hi Shuichi!" "Hey Kaito, hey Shuichi". They greeted us. We then sat down to eat, begaining our day.

-Time skip and Shuichi's Pov-
-----------------------------------------------

I Haven't seen Angie today, which is strange. She's usually talking about Atua an about art so I don't know why I haven't seen her.
It's kinda giving me a bad feeling...

To be continued......

Small note-
Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get something out. There will be a continuation though so don't worry. :]