Chapter 1

After the Execution of Kaede and the death of Rantaro, and Shuichi being punched by the ultimate astronaut ,Kaito Momota. Shuichi has been upset, and has not left his room for almost two days, Kirumi has been putting food outside of his door and knocking for the time being.

Shuichi's Pov
--------------------
"I-I couldn't save Kaede and Rantaro, a-and now their dead" I can feel tears fall from my face.

"I'm supposed to be the Ultimate detective." Kaede would be alive if I didn't reach for the truth, if she didn't trust my detective skills. I start to fall asleep until I hear the doorbell ringing annoyingly.

I try to ignore the doorbell until I couldn't take it anymore and got up to open my door, but then I stopped myself. The last time I opened the door it was Kokichi and Kirumi asking what I wanted to eat, I told them I didn't want anything but they eventually got me to eat some rice balls in the dining room with everybody. I didn't want to have to see how everyone had moved on from Kaede and Rantaro but the doorbell kept ringing so I answered it. It wasn't Kokichi or Kirumi, it was Kaito and Maki, Two classmates of mine that I had met when we were told we were in a killing game.

-little note-
Hello! This is my first fanfic, if you happen to see this please let me know if you like it. I already have 6 pages made but I will release them soon as I think posting a finished fanfic isn't as interesting as progressing in the story and waiting for a update. Me and my friend, KaitoSimp5 hope you have a amazing journey reading this fanfic. :)