The truth

Nick POV:

I woke up in the morning and take a wash before going to the deck. After I arrived, there only three person that already woke up other than me. Whitebeard sitting on his big chair while Marco sit on his shoulder talking about something and the delicious smell of foods that coming from the kitchen signifying that Thacth already woken up.

After they done, Marco jump from Whitebeard's shoulder and began to walk toward the kitchend. Then, I start to walk toward Whitebeard and he already noticed my presence.

" Good morning, brat ", he said while I just hummed as respond. " Are you feeling well after the whole night party? ", he asked with a concerned tone. " Don't worry, I'm alright ". ' Althought at first my head really hurting badly when I woke up ', I thought to myself. Well, of course I wouldn't tell that to him.

" Old man ", I said with serious voice and make him turned serious too. " What's it is " . " Like I said yesterday, I want to have a personal talk with you ", I said. " ouh, about that. Well we can have it after the breakfast ", he said while I noded my head as agreement and we began to walk toward kitchen. I noticed that one by one his sons waken up from the sleep and go to kitchen.

We arrived and greet by Thatch at the counter with wide smile form at his face while Marco sir in front of him with tiny smile. Then, I walk toward them while Whitebeard sit at his ussual sit and Thatch serve food for us. Not long after that, Ace and Sabo walk in with sleppy face and walk toward us.

" Morning, freckles, top-headed ", I greet them with a smile. " Morning, Nick ", they said. ' sometimes they really like a twin, aren't they ', I thought. They began to eat the food that already serve while Ace eating politely. Of course it was shocking everyone except me. ' are that really the Ace that we know? ', they thought. I already done eating and sign to Whitebeard that it's already time and we get out from it and go toward Whitebeard room.

Ace POV:

We just looked at nii-san that already gone and it disturb by Marco that just recovered from the shocked. " How can you all of sudden eat politely? It's really didn't like yourselve ", he said. " what you mean? ", I asked confusedly.

" Well, you always eat like a person that didn't eat for a long time and mannerless. Of course they shocked because of that ", Sabo said calmly with a sly smirk. Althought I know he just jocking, I can't help but fell angry.

" You said as if you didn't like that ', I said with a scoft voice. " at least I have manner ", he said while laughing. I could't help but laugh too because what he said was a fact. ' well that's how luffy and I always been ', I thought to myself with. " hey! answer my question first ! ", Marco yelled at me.

" because nii-san didn't like it if the table become messy because of us. Well, nii-san sometime a clean freak ", I said and Sabo just noded while eating.

Meanwhile with Whitebeaerd and Nick

Nick POV:

We arrived there and I make it soundproof so that no one will know what we discuss about. " If you act like this, that's mean it's a serious matter aren't it ", he asked with a serious voice. " Yeah " . " Then, what it's it about? " . " It's just you have a traitor on your side ", I said nervously and wait for his reaction because I know he wouldn't believe me.

" is that so ", he reply while I shocked. " Just that! How you know if I lying or not! ", I yelled at him. " if you asked me, there only two answer for that " . " And what is it? ", I asked confusedly.

" First, you never do something without a serious reason. Second, I know it's will happen sooner or later ", he said. " you really know me, huh " . " Gurararara . now let's fet back to the topic. Who is it? " . " Marshal D Teach " . " what he do? " . " he kill Thatch to get Yami Yi no mi. After that, Ace go searching for him but end up in impel down to get executed " . " what happen after that ".

" he and you die in the war because you want to get him back and before that you was stabbed by squart because akainu manipulated his mind " . " who kill me? " . " Akainu. Well, you were sick that time that's why he win against you " . " how do you know this ".

" when I four years old, I practiced to used my time power but accidentally I overdo it and got the vision of the future " . " is that why you almost broke to tears when you fisrt time met me? " . " yeah ".

" can you make a stimulation about the war using your power ", he said while I was shocked. " why? " . " I want to see it and make a preparation " . " okay than. But it will hurt you " . " let it be ", he said and I use my time power and make him got the vision of what actually happen that day. After a while, he woke up and groan in pain. ' Heal ' " old man, are you okay? " . " yeah, more better now " . " I already told you that it will be hurt but don't listen " . " okay okay, sorry about that. Then, do you have any suggestion of what are we gonna do now? ".

" can you keep an eye on him, first. But you need to inform me when he get the fruit. You don't need to worry about Thatch. I will be there in time to prevent it " . " ok then ", he said . All of sudden, we fell new presence near the ship so we go to the deck who is it.

When we arrived, only to greeted by marco and thatch with such a serious face make us wonder who actually that person is. " what's the matters, sons? ", Whitebeard asked. " Pops, red-haired was here ", Marco said. " is that so, let that brat aboard ", Whitebeard said.