Gray terminal

* edited *

Nick POV:

I run toward the Gray terminal that was on fire and " Snow blow! " snow get out from my hand and the fire completely gone. " Ace! Luffy! " I ran toward and grap them then teleport near Dadan's hut. The next morning I go near the cliff that make me can see the celestial dragon's ship perfectly, suddenly, " what are you doing here Dragon, the leader of revolutionary? ".

" I got a report that celestial dragon will came here today and thank you for put out the fire yesterday and for taking care of luffy " . " Don't worry about it. Luffy was your son, right? " . " How do you know? " . "  I ask jichan about it. Don't worry I will take care of him as his big brother. Can I ask a favor? " . " What is it? ".

" Take sabo to become a revolutionary and personally teach him. He has conquers haki. The three of them unlocked it yesterday. So I want you to train him and I train the other two, can you? " . " Ok. It's just because he suitable to become one " . " I know ", I said. I turned to the ship and saw that they turning the cannon to the sabo's ship. " shit! Those bastards, Teleportation! ". I said and sabo body teleport from the ship toward the cliff.

I catch his body but I saw his left eye and shoulder injured. " Heal! " he slowly woke up. " Nick? " . " Yeah, it's me. Don't worry you safe. I want you to meet Dragon, he said that he want to bring you to revolutionary base so he can train you, are you want to? ".

" Can you give me time to think and I want to talk to ace and luffy ". He asked Dragon that sitting beside me " Okay, I give you until next morning because we need to leave this island fast or marines will come here " . " Are you don't wanna meet your son " . " Then I follow you guys " . " Ok ".

Then I teleport us to Dadan's hut and hear the commotion from there. " there's no way sabo die ". I heared ace yelled and began to open the door ." ace, he's here " . " Nick! Sabo! Wait, what's with that scar on your face sabo! ".

" The calestial dragon shot me with cannon if it's not because of Nick that save me i maybe die " . " Don't die, idiot! we already promise each other " . " Ok I wouldn't. I want to talked to you, dadan, Nick and luffy personally , can i? " . " Okay ". Then five of us go somewhere silent. " who that guy in cloak? ". Dadan asked.

" that Dragon, the Leader of revolutionary army and luffy dad " . " What I have a dad " . " Yes, you have and he want sabo follow him to revolutionary base so he can train him ", I said and they shocked at sabo and I. " I think I leave you guys to talk to each other because it's too personal ", dadan said and began to leave from there.

" are you want to go, sabo? ". Ace asked. " I don't know " . " Well just go and chase you dream we will doing fine but you need to always call us and send us a letter,  promise " . " Okay, I promise " . " When you need to leave? " . " Next morning, to prevent marines to coming here ".

" Then, let's meet again at sea when we older " . " Yeah " . " I want to give you guys something ". I said and take out four necklace with different shape that I buy from system and I give the fire shape to Ace, dragon to Sabo, mini strawhat to luffy and wolf to me.

" promise me to not lose this necklace because this can make you guys know if one of us is in danger or not, and where we is " . " How? " . " You need to say that person name and this necklace will tell where you need to go to his location. If one of us is in danger, this necklace will shine with our own color. Ace was orange, sabo was blue, luffy was  yellow and I was red, understand? ". I asked and they yell " yes " . " You three come with me outside " . " Okay " . " They said curiously and confusion.

We walked outside and I takes the devil fruits out of my inventory and give it to Ace and Sabo. " Ace, that was Mera Mera no mi. When you ate it you can let fire out of your body. Sabo, your was Ryu Ryu no mi : water dragon. When you ate it you can transform to water dragon and can control water and turn water to ice, but you can still swim " .
" Cool, but who will teach us how to use it "
. " I will teach ace and sabo, you will learn it with dragon. And did you three notice that a small wave get out from your body and people near you knock out ". I asked then Ace and Sabo nod while Luffy was confused.

" that's was Conquer's Haki, I will teach ace how to use and control it and the other haki too and sabo will learn with dragon about that. Understand " . " Yeah! ". After that , Luffy spent his time with his dad. The next morning, we wave a goodbye to sabo for the last time.