Nick, Ace, Sabo and Luffy

*edited*

Nick POV;

From here, I can hear the voice of jichan and luffy yelling to each other. I just sit on the tree facing to were ace was when he first met luffy. I looked and find jichan already at the front of the hut. ' when did they arrive there or I was lost in thought too much ' i thought. Knock knock.

" who the heck are you " . " Garp "." G-garp-san, what are you doing here? "."  Take care of this kid too " . " No way, I already take care of those two brat and you want me take care of another? " . " Just take care of him. Luffy, say hi to your caretaker " . " Yo ".

I jump from where I came and start walking toward them. " yo, jichan " . " Nick! There you are. This is your new younger brother, Luffy ", he said but interrupt by something.

" You! You the one that help me that day aren't ya " . " Yeah, it's me " . " What do you mean by helping you, luffy? ", jichan asked curiously ." He the one that help me when mountain bandits want to kill me, because I angry of what they done to makino and insult shanks " . " Oh it's that so " .

" Jichan, let's go duel, I want to test how strong am I now, can I? " . " Ok ok let's go ". We went to walked near the forest and ace do something to luffy exactly the same in anime. " Ace!  Introduce your younger brother, luffy. He will start live with the two of you and you three will become marine, when you guys grow up. Luffy, ace three years older then you meanwhile nick was five years older " . " Oh ok " . " Jichan, hurry up! ".

Then the two of us search for the place that suitable to duel. " Don't think I will go easy on you, Nick " . " Aren't that what always happen ". After one hour, our duel ends with me losing. " you really become a lot more stronger " . " Thank you, jichan " . " Then, I will get going. I still have something to do at HQ ". He leave, and I continue with training. ' system, unlocked their haki when the Gray terminal accident, can you? ' . ' Yes, master ' . ' Thank you '.

One year later
(Nick:12,Ace&Sabo:10,Luffy:7)

One year already passed, and the four of us already exchange cup to become brother. " I'm hungry ". Whined Luffy while looked at us ." how about we ramen, I heard it's delicious " . " Really, then let's go! " . " We need to disguise ourselves " . " Okay, let's go ". We walked in disguised.

" bring me a VIP room " . " But sir you can't enter here ", waiter said, but I suddenly looked at sabo as he take something from his pocket and show it to the waiter and she immediately escort us to the VIP room.

' I think that was his family logo, that's why they let us to get in ' I thought. After we already eat, those three began to run from here to the bottom through the window meanwhile I pay for the damage that they cause.

Then, I teleport to the forest while they already there. " tell me sabo, who is he the one that call you just now? " . " I don't know, maybe he mention the wrong person " . " Sabo! We already promise that we will keep no secret between each other ". Ace said while almost choke sabo. " he's my dad. I was son of the noble. I lied about being orphan and live near the Gray terminal, i'm sorry ".

" Who son of noble? " . " I was! " . " you say sorry right, then I already forgive you ". Luffy said and ace asked ." if you have parents then why you need to live here ", Ace asked.

" This maybe rude to you guys but, although I have parents but I still fell like I was alone because what they want was just money and status and they make me learning and do what I don't want too and if I can't marry a princess or the high nobles's daughter, I was just a piece of trash for them. I'm already sick of it . So guys when we reach 17 we will set sail and become the most free person in the world " . " Yeah! ".

" You know what sabo, you really suitable to became a revolutionary army " . " What do you mean, Nick? " . " You want change the world right? About the nobles and commoner, then the revolutionary army are a good place  for for you " .

" Then I think I become a revolutionary, but I feel like I betray you guys because you guys want to become a pirates meanwhile I become a revolutionary ", he said but interrupt by Ace. " just follow where your heart lead you to", Ace said then walk forward with Luffy.

" Sabo, I want to tell you something " . " What is it, Nick? " . " My dad was Silver Rayleigh and my grandpa was Rocks D Xebec, so my background was most troublesome aren't i? "." No way, you son Dark knight Rayleigh, cool! ", he said with sparking eyes. " yeah. Promise me that you will not tell who my grandfather is to Garp jichan, can you? " . " of course, I promise", he said while I chuckle slightly and we began catch up with Ace and Luffy