meeting Grap

* edited *

Three years later
(Nick:6,Ace&Sabo:4,Luffy:2)

Rayleigh POV:

' I live in this island for too long, maybe it's time to leave but who will look after Nick. Let's just think about that later. Too much have happen since he tell me to train him, to think that he will ate the devil fruit and it's not ordinary devil fruit but a angle fruit that was rare. He really became overpower for a kid ... huh ... well he must caused a great havoc when he set sail. I really waiting when that happen ' I thought.

" Dad! " . " Yes, son " . " What are you thinking so deeply, I already call you more than ten minutes " . " I'm sorry, I just lost in thought " . " Are you thinking it's about a time to leave the island " . " Yeah, how do you know " . " It's written on your face " . " Then how about you, are you coming with me or stay with someone? " . " I stay with someone " . " Is there someone in your mind " . " Yeah, Garp the navy hero " . " Why him? ". I asked curiously and worry.

" because he can train me become more powerful and there a chance that he took care of uncle Roger's son " . " Why are you thinking like that " . " Because you say that their relationship like rival and friend right, then maybe uncle trust him in that " . " OK then I will call him and asked if he can " . " Dad, don't forgot to write a letter about your journey with your crewmate and uncle once a week , okay " . " OK, I promise ".

I said while walk toward the trainsportale snail and dail Garp personal number. " Hello, this is Garp speaking " . " Rayleigh " . " What's all of sudden you call me and with my personal number " . " Well I want you to come to this island in east blue for taking care of someone to me, can you? " . " Another brat for me to raise, huh. Well I guess I can, I be there in two days " . " It seem like you in somewhere at east blue " . " Yeah, well meet you later " . " Yeah ". Kachak. ' If so, I will spent my time with my son, I'm going to miss that brat later ' I thought.

Two days later

Nick POV:

Knock knock. I saw dad walked to the door and saw that Garp come to take me to the Dawn island where those three live. I start walking toward them and catch the attention from those two person and dad smile at me " Garp, this the boy I want you to take care of ".

Garp POV:

I saw the boy that I need to take care of and notice a little similarity between him and Rayleigh. Then I asked " who he is to you? " . " He's my son ". He said while my eye with my mouth wielded open and I heard that boy chuckle slightly.

" My name is Lucifer D Silver Nick, please take care of me " . " Then you need to call me grandpa ". I said while  Rayleigh look at me and said " No way, he is my son not your grandson " . " Then, you want me to take care of him aren't you than you need to approve me taking him as my grandson " . " Okay, fine ". He said but I can see frusted in his  eye. " Hahahaha, let's go i will bring you to the island where your younger brother live ". I said while bring him with one arm and start walking. " Bye Dad, I will see you later at the sea " . " Yea, yea , I will be waiting ".

When we far from where Rayleigh standing I asked the boy " Nick, are you going to be a pirates? " . " Yea, because even if I want to be a marine, I can't because I have a pirates blood " . " What you mean by pirates? " . " My biogical grandpa is a pirate too " . " Who? ". I asked curiously. " it's a secret " . " OK OK I will not asked anymore ". I said although I still curious to know who. We already reach the ship and began to set sail to Dawn Island.