Saving Luffy

* edited *

Four years later
(Nick:11,Ace&Sabo:9,Luffy:6)

Nick POV:

' It's about time Shanks come here, well I just need to eyeing them from far ' I thought. " Nick! " . " Yeah, what is it " . " I want you to meet someone " . " Who? ", I asked, although I already know who is it. " nii-chan, this is Sabo, my friend and Sabo, this is Nick, my big brother ".

" Yo, my name is Lucifer D Silver Nick " . " I am Sabo " . " How about you become my little brother too. So that's mean you become ace little brother. oh, and I'm going to train you to become stronger too along with Ace "." Okay, but I'm want to be the second oldest " . " What the - sabo!! It's should be me. I'm the second oldest ". I just leave from there and go to find a nice place for a nap.

Few month later

' It's about time, because I already saw the mountan bandits go to the bar, I really should go now '. I thought and start to walk to the bar and see the commotion . " Please, please, let go the kid. He didn't do anything wrong and he just a kid please I beg you " the mayor said while begging the mountain bandits to let go of luffy.  

I saw Shanks and his crew came toward them and I start take a action. I step forward and let go a little of my Conqueror's Haki and all the mountain bandits knock out out expect three people and the boss. Everyone there was shocked especially Shanks and and his crew because they know what I used and shocked because 11 years old kid can control it.

" Let go of the kid " I said with the hint of angered.
" what do you do and why would I listened to a brat like you " the boss aka higuma said. "  well, you leave me no choice other than kill you aren't ya. ICE SPEAR! " I said and the three people remaining lying in the ground with the ice spear break through their chest while one at the neck of higuma.

Let go of the kid now " . " Okay, okay I let the kid go ". He said with the hint of scared, while letting luffy go.  Luffy ran toward making and I want to start to walk toward them but I know higuma want to sneak attack me. When I fully turned my back, he pointed his pistol toward my head but I fastly make my ice spear go through his chest.

" Idiot " I said and walk toward Makino. " Sorry Makino-san, you need to watch a scene like that. Are you hurt? " . " Don't worry, I'm okay. Thank you Nick, if you late a minutes he might do something to Luffy " . " Don't worry about it ". I slowly want to walk back and Makino said " Nick, for the pay back, I will cook what you want to eat and drink for free".

" No, you don't need to. I just want to visit you. Well then, I get going " . " Nick! ". Mayor yelled at me. " yea " . " Clean the mess first, you brat! " . " I'm already 11 years old mayor, not a brat " . " You still a brat for me! ". But I'm not " . " Yes, you are nick! ". The other of villanger yelled at me. " you guys really big meanies. Corrosive acid! " I said liquids out of my hand towards the corpse and the knock out guys and their body melt and disepear as if nothing happen. I begane to go back to the mountain.

Shanks POV:

We already reached at Foosha village from our voyage but there something weird about it. ' Why I feel like something wrong is going on here and I can sense someone powerful here ', I thought. We can hear some commotion near the bar. Then, we start walking toward there and we see a small figure take a step forward and we can sense a little Conquer's Haki coming from the kid and all the mountain bandits knock out except three people and the boss.

We really shock to think that a kid can control that haki perfectly and posses that power. After the fight done, that kid start walking toward the mountain and I start walking toward Makino.

" Makino, who is that kid? " . " Oh, he was Nick. Garp-san brought him here five years ago. Garp-san said his father want him to take care of his son and he leave the kid at the hut that his caretaker live in " . " Who is his father? "." That I don't think I can tell you about it. I'm sorry, Captain-san " . " No, it's okay ". 

' Although I say it's okay, I still curious about who his father. To think a kid like him have a devil fruits and posses that haki and can control it perfectly, maybe his father more powerful ', I though. It's already a month after that happen, and it's time to leave the island. ' I really hope I can meet that kid again. Blonde hair and golden eye, huh '. I thought. " set sail " . " Aye, captain ".