Sweetwater Texas (BACKSTORY)

Quinn and Maddy decided to do something very funny and post Paiges hotel address and family members and familys grave and old vents about lil pepper. Maddy then started having sex with their boyfriend Jabba The Hutt, husband Billy Loomis, and sugar daddy Donald Trump. Maddy then went asked their dad to buy them jabba the hutt action figures for $115.

(the figures they sent me the picture in call)

Quinn has had many, many lovers in the past but she soon fell in love with the one and only Anakin Skywalker

Quinn has had many, many lovers in the past but she soon fell in love with the one and only Anakin Skywalker. Maddy found out, and Anakin introduced them to Jabba the Hutt. It was love at first sight, and for the past week, Maddy has been sleeping with Jabba despite being married to Billy Loomis, and sugar daddy Donald Trump.

Maddy and Quinn met around 3 years ago, from fuaffy spring trap fnaf fucker who is dead. Larissa also became friends with Quinn through fuaffy. Maddy and Quinn both have very abusive moms and get beat every day by them. Maddy and Quinn then leaked the number of someone from Quinn's old school who bullied her. The girls name is Clara and Maddy and Quinn named her contact on the phone old billy joe. Her boyfriend Hernandez then sent furry porn to them because he is a bitch. Clara Hernandez Owen and Quinten are the Hutt family.

HANDS OFF QUINN, they are dating Anakin Skywalker/Hayden Christensen (his actor). Tatum has sex with Anakin Skywalker every day. If you lay a finger on him, you will have a bad time. You will get your organs torn out of your body if you even look at him. Quinn is with Anakin and you arent (go cry)

Donald Trump, who is Maddy's sugar daddy is dating Putin as well, Quinn's long lost great uncle, but Maddy does not know that. Maddy gets money from Trump, and also does have a lot of threesomes sex with Trump, Jabba and Billy

Larissa is dating Andrew Garfield spider man and some old men. She protects her old men with her crazy cousin Jared who breaks stuff.

Maddy leads on Matthew, Matthew Granger. A cowboy furry who loves fingering animals.

Blue raspberry.

Popbob Russia.