Ashtray's return

Tatum's cousin Ashtray (who has a crush on them because Tatum's family is like that) got shot but he actually returned back to life from the dead because Tatum was sad her cousin died but then Anakin was able to get bacta from his shitty "father" Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, and was able to heal Ashtray, as thats how Anakin got healed after he was burned on Mustafar after Obi Wan cut his legs off. 

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" Ashtray screams "I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD" "Oogla welcooom.. me keep you as neew monkey" Jabba says. "NO, JABBA YOU ALREADY HAVE SLAVES" Maddy tells him. "Am I in hell or some shit" Ashtray says confused "No" Tatum and Anakin say at the same time. "Hey baby IS THAT LUKE SKYWALKER??" Ashtray says "Why did you call me that yk what nevermind also no thats not Luke Skywalker you idiot thats Anakin Skywalker" Tatum tells him "Bro who the fuck is Anakin" Anakin puts his suit and mask on "I am the Sith Lord, Darth Vader" Anakin tells Ashtray to scare him even though he is Darth Vader "OH HELL NAHHH YOU DATING THIS MOFO???" he screams. Andrew walks into the room "Hi guys" he says. "SPIDERMAN???? Toby is better" Ash says "The fuck you say to me you little shit?" Andrew says to Ash. "Andrew stop threatening him hes like 9" Larissa tells him. "Bitch Im 12" "Same thing." 

Daniel Larson is heard downstairs raging over his mac and cheese. "Who the FUCK put jalepeneos in my macaroni and cheese." He says while filming a tiktok. "I did." Says JD, one of Larissa's boyfriends. Daniel gets mad and screams while running out of the room. "Damn the fuck is his problem?" Billy says. "Goooooooklaga schutta schutta.. ooogla a cavalo." Jabba tells Billy "THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?" He yells at Jabba "He called you and JD bitches and said you smell like shit." Anakin tells them "Shut up spaceboy" JD says "SPACEBOY?? you look like a rip off pumped up kicks michael j fox fan" Tatum tells JD