[̲̅4]- plane ride

I SIT down beside Jack on the plane. Henley literally pushed me, and I couldn't do a lot. She then goes to sit beside Merritt. Danny is by himself. Poor guy. I sit at the window seat and see that Jack is looking at my wand (magic wand).

"What's the wand for?" He asks me, "For your magician acts?" I nod at his answers. "Good guess. And you're right." I let him use it, and he waves it around like a five year old boy. I laugh as I take the wand out of his hands. "That's not how you do it, silly."

Jack then asks me another question, "Then how do you use this, then?" I chuckle as I explain to him, "Well, first have the wand. Okay, this is the research part. You need to say specific spells in order for this to work. And there's no 'abracadabra'."

He tries to take everything in. "What are the spells then?" I take a glass from the tables and say, "Aguamenti." And water flows from the tip of the wand. Jack marvels over all of this and exclaims, "Ooh~ it's really cool!"

Then, the PA announces,

"We should be getting there a few minutes early. So sit back, relax. We should be in the Big Easy soon. Appreciate you flying with us today!"

Me and Jack continue talking for a few minutes until I hear Danny say,
 "We got a show to prepare for."

"Oh,"

"Oh! Do we now?" Merritt says, in his joking kind of tone.

Danny groans, "No, no, no, don't do that. You're not doing that thing to me. No." Merritt chuckles with fake confusion, "What thing? I'm just looking at you."
Danny sighs as he starts walking to where me and Jack are. "I've been watching you for a year. I know all your little tricks."

Merritt replies back, "That's what they are for you? Tricks?" Danny agrees, "Yes, it's gimmicks. It's Barnum statements. It's reading the eyes. Body language, I get it."
"If it's such an easy thing, why don't you do Henley?" Merritt asks Danny, in a mocking tone. Henley responds, smirking, "Yeah Danny, why don't you do me?"

He denies and sets his hand on Jasmine, which makes me get confused as to what the hell he's going to say or do. "No, you're too easy. I'll do Jasmine." I laugh slightly as he says that. Danny isn't the guy to do mentalism in general.

Tressler buts into the conversation, "No. Do me."

Henley chuckles, "Oh, yeah. Do Art." Danny smiles, a very confident look and says, "Okay,"

Merritt mutters, "Even better."

"-Art,"

Tressler sighs, "Yeah. But I warn you, I can be very difficult to read. So stay with me, okay?" Danny nods, and I roll my eyes at his stupid ego.