[̲̅2]- a year later...

"MERRITT McKinney! Daniel Atlas! Henley Reeves! Betty Nolan! Jack Wilder! Arthur Tressler and the MGM Grand proudly presents..."

"The Five Horsemen!"

I hear the audience clap, and start feeling nervous. "Hey, Betty. It's okay, just breathe." Jack hugs me, and I hug him back. Henley reaches up to us, and she says, "Lovebirds!" I laugh and let go of Jack straight away.

I hear Merritt (I call him Merritt and not McKinney now) say, "Thank you. Tonight we would like to try something that will, well, set us a bit apart."

"Very apart..." I state.

"For our final trick, we're gonna do something never before seen on a Las Vegas stage." Henley announces to the audience, and everyone shouts in excitement. "Or any stage for that matter." Jack says.

Danny (Yes, Danny. I've gotten used to calling him that) gets in the platform of the stage and says in the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are going to rob a bank."

The crowd goes wild.

And I mean it.

"That's a lot of excitement for a crime." I joke with the audience, and they laugh. Henley then asked everyone in the crowd, trying to shout so people can hear her. "I'm getting excited. What about you people?"

The cheering intensifies after that.

"One, two, three!" Merritt and Jack jumped and gave each other a hive-five. After at least one minute, Daniel chuckles and then says. "Okay, okay. Now, please, please, settle down." The audience gets more quiet.

He continues, "Now who here has a bank they'd like us to rob?" Everyone again starts shouting and raising their hands up. I state, which I see makes Jack, Merritt and Henley laugh. "That's a lot of people with a vendetta." The crowd was too busy to notice me, so I got out jars with Ping-Pong balls with numbers.

"Here," I passed each of them to Henley, Merritt, and Jack. I go to stand beside Danny.

"My associates will make sure it's random. Right?"

Jack puts out his jar to one side of people, until Danny asks him to pass him a Ping-Pong ball. He throws it horribly, and I thankfully catch it. I pass it to Danny and he reads it. "We are looking at section B."

Next was Merritt, and we got Ping-Pong number 5.

I add, "Where is that?" I see a pile of people, and a light is shown on them. Danny then asks Henley, "And Henley, could I please have a random seat number?" She passes a Ping-Pong ball, and Danny catches it.