Chapter 4

"I'm here for you." Radiant_Day whispered in your ear. Unstable_Day looked shocked, and right as Radiant_Day said that, Unstable_Day shielded you away from Radiant_Day with his arms. "DO NOT BE WEIRD RADIANT, YOURE MAKING THE GUEST UNCOMFORTABLE." Unstable_Day said. You were confused, but you weren't the only one who was confused. "Again, the war changed many of us," Said Practical_Day. "We used to be at peace, now who knows whats going on now with the creatures and mutations from the Darkness and night operatives." "The future is still ahead, let's not forget that." Said Emotionless_Day. Unstable_Day then saw someone still in the hazmat suit. "WHY STILL WEAR SUIT? SUIT FOR FACILITY." Unstable_Day shook the guy in the hazmat suit. The hazmat guy ran away. Practical_Day looked at you and Albert. "Oh. Before we all head to bed, we'll need to give you 2 this." Practical_Day said, as he pulled out a needle, a very sharp one. Practical_Day glanced at Albert. "Uhh, what is it?" Asked Albert, backing away from him. You were a bit freaked out by the needle too, because who wouldn't be? "You'll be fine, hopefully." Responded Practical_Day, as he charged toward Albert with the needle. Albert sprinted off into many directions, into circles all around the house, and then Emotionless_Day grabbed Albert by the arm so Practical_Day was able to inject him with the mysterious needle. Practical_Day then injected Albert in his arm, and Albert's head started to throb, and he saw himself out of his body for a split second, and then he passed out. It was your turn. Practical_Day headed toward you, and you jerked back, and ran outside, and Practical_Day and Emotionless_Day were after you with the scary needle. Emotionless_Day got a hold of your top, and pulled you towards him. "Don't worry." He whispered in your ear. Practical_Day then injected the needle into your arm, you saw a light, then darkness. Only darkness, it was only black, but you were still awake. "STUPID THE GUEST IS DYING." You heard Unstable_Day yell. The darkness had seemed to consume the light, and then you finally passed out before anyone else could say anything.

1 hour later...

You woke up next to Albert on a mattress upstairs where thye were all sitting on the floor next to the mattress. Albert sat up, and you were very confused and scared, so was Albert. "OH THEYRE BOTH AWAKE."  Shouted Unstable_Day, mainly only looking at you. "If you were wondering what we injected into you, that was the vaccine." Said Practical_Day. Good thing that wasn't anything else. "Well, we think you 2 should get some rest." Practical_Day said. "Ok." Said Practical_Day. "We'll fly somewhere tomorrow." Said Practical_Day. "The [NIGHT OPERATIVES] usually don't come out at day."

"Well, goodbye." Then everyone left the room. "Sweet dreams~!" Said Radiant_Day, as he poked his head through the door, and left.

You go to sleep.