[BENEVOLENCE IN MALEVOLENCE]

You and Albert followed Benevolent_Day into a very, VERY, VERY, wide hallway with walls yellow and dim lights lined up on the walls. Each door lead to a mysterious room which was unknown. Suddenly, from the dim lights you had the aching horrible flashback of when you and Albert were in some type of laboratory with subjects and monsters that were aching in pain and agony, which was the day before you were kidnapped. You quickly calmed down. "Are you alright, [IDENTITY] Y/N?" Benevolent_Day asked you. "Y... Yes, I'm fine." You responded, though you weren't. Benevolent_Day nodded his head, with a bit concerned expression. "Welcome to [BENEVOLENTCE IN MALEVOLENCE]," He started, "These are just the hallways. These rooms belong to my personal uh... Guests!" You were a bit suspicious about Benevolent_Day now, though he healed you. "Would you two like to pick a room of your choice?" He asked the two of you. You were pacing back and forth a bit. You and Albert looked at the door on your left. "This one." Said Albert. "Sure thing, give me a moment to reach for my keys." He said, as then everything went black. You couldn't see a thing which made you pace back and forth faster. Suddenly, you along with Albert and Benevolent_Day appeared in a white room with glowing lines. It seemed a bit calmer than the asylum.

 It seemed a bit calmer than the asylum

You enjoyed it a little, only slightly. "Welcome to room, OO." Said Benevolent. "Good room choice! Plenty of space. Now if you excuse me, I will be tending to things, be back soon!" Benevolent_Day then left the room, and you were alone with Albert. Suddenly, the door and lines turned blood red, and Horrid_Night appeared again. You put up your fists, not ready to go down without a fight. "AAAHHH!!" Albert screamed. Horrid stared at you with his evil, murderous, crimson eyes. You charged towards him and let out a punch, but he dodged it and you tripped. You tried to get up, but he planted his shoe on your head, and he was strong, but not strong enough to hold you back all the way. "GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING BBAA--MMMGHHH! MMMPPHHH!!-"- You weren't able to finish as he muffled your voice. Albert screamed in the corner like a pussy. "They are lying to you, they cannot keep you safe, THE UNION JUST WANTS TO USE YOU IMPROPERLY, TO COME TO THE PIT TO BE SACRIFICED!" He said, his crimson eyes glowing more horridly. Pun intended. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Albert wailed. You finally broke free and let out a smack on his entire face about four times. He growled, turned you around, tied your hands up with his hand, and made you wince when he headbutted the back of your head, causing you to pass out.

Twenty minutes later...

"The pit awaits your presence, don't tell the Day Operatives Y/N." A voice said in your head, echoing...

You woke up since you heard a loud and fearful scream come from Albert. "Albert?..." You said, in a tired voice. You looked up and there you saw the most terrifying thing in your entire life...

 You looked up and there you saw the most terrifying thing in your entire life

"AAAHHHH!" You screamed, as you backed away and stood up. It chased you and Albert across the room and the two of you sped down the hallway screaming in fear, but when you looked back it seemed to not be chasing you anymore. And when you and Albert looked forward, you saw it again. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You screamed in terror, as loudly you've ever screamed in your entire life. Benevolent_Day came rushing out of a door. "Oh, [TRAUMA]! You shouldn't be scaring guests!" He said, holding back the creature. "Otherwise it'll be bad news for you." He finished. Trauma then had a worried and scared expression on his face. The creature then ran away. "Oh, apologies my Guests." He said. "[TRAUMA] just gets out of hand." He then took a deep breath. "Alright! Let's go back up."