We'll see eachother again.

You woke up, and Unstable_Day landed the ship. "HURRY HURRY, THE [NIGHTS] ARE COMING!" Unstable_Day frantically informed everyone in fear. Just then, Horrid_Night and his other Operatives appeared and shot at Unstable_Day. "Y/N AND ALBERT, RUN." Unstable_Day told you two to do so. "What about you?!" You cried, hugging him. Unstable_Day blushed, his face turning a bit red. "I- ILL HOLD THE STUPID IDIOT [NIGHTS] OFF WITH THE OTHERS, YOU NEED TO RUN TO [SUPREME LEADER] GREAT_DAY." He replied, frantically pleading. "Y/N, we need to go!" Albert hollared. Every Day Operative and Night Operative were shooting at eachother, what could they want now?! The sneaky you you are, you managed to put a tracker on Great_Day, so it was easy for you to locate him. "This way, follow me!" You told Albert, the two of you running down hallways at full speed. You heard other faint footsteps, you looked behind you, and two Nights managed to get passed the others, and is chasing you. You and Albert were panting, as one with a black and yellow fedora shot at the two of you, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Albert screamed. Then another one shot at you who had a brown hat with a black rim. You and Albert finally reached the room Great_Day was located in. You and Albert quickly ran to him, "PLEASE HELP." Albert screamed to him, though Great_Day knew you two were there. Great_Day then began to speak, "Dimensions work differently than the real world." He said, informing you about the portal he had built.

"You should watch the portal

"You should watch the portal. Do you see the light?" He asked. You and Albert nodded. "The [LAWS] in that dimension work differently than in the real world. People that went to the [PORTAL DIMENSION] have never returned, but this may change." Great_Day then looked behind the two of you. "Something is watching." He said. You felt many dreadful feeling race up to your brain and heart as it skipped a beat. "Welcome, home [SACRIFICES] Albert and Y/N." The two Night Operatives said in the distance, staring at all three of you from the darkness as you stared back in fear. "The [ENEMIES], run to the [PORTAL]." He said, some sweat dripping down his face. "But what will happen to you and everyone else?!" You frantically pleaded. He let out a short sigh, "We'll see eachother again..." He said. "This is [TORTURE], this is [TORTURE], this is [TORTURE]," The two Nights chanted as they started running towards the three of you with a gun. You and Albert ran at light speed into the portal, you looked back, and the last thing you saw and heard was Great_Day shooting at the Night Operatives and them shooting back.

Everything then went pitch black.