A church and a cemetery.

"We have not seen Dynamic in quite some time..." Thought Emotionless_Day inside of his head. "We will be showing you the Laboratory." Said Great_Day. The group walked into a gray building.

The 3 of you observed what the light shone on- on each of the tables

The 3 of you observed what the light shone on- on each of the tables. "This is mostly used by [OPERATIVE] Emotionless." Said Great_Day. Emotionless_Day nodded. "We will now be heading to the next building." Great_Day then lead everyone out of the building and into the streets. You wondered how much stuff the museum has. Everyone walked to where it looked like a graveyard, which gave you sad, depressing, sorrowful memories. "This is the location where Macabre works." Said Great_Day. "He can introduce you what this location is." Macabre_Day then had an evil, eerie face expression. "Greetings, [IDENTITY] Albert, Adam, and Y/N." Said Macabre_Day, with his unerving aura. "This is the cemetery where the deceased dwell and tortured souls arise." You looked again into his murderous, vicious eyes. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked you, some off the murderousness , viciousness, and unervingness faded away a bit. "Erm... Yes!" You responded, trying not to make your lying face. The black he wore blew in the wind. "Haha." He thought. "[OPERATIVE] Macabre residence is in the forest." Said Great_Day. "Do not let the darkness consume you." Macabre_Day said to all 3 of you. You nodded. "Thanks for the advice." Said Adam, Macabre_Day nodded. The 3 of then walked to Great_Day. You looked back, and Macabre_Day waved at you. You waved back as you ran, and just then you tripped, but someone had caught you. You looked up in an awkward position, and you quickly realized you were being carried above someone's head, more specifically a head with... A BLUE USHANKA! Unstable_Day giggled loudly as you tried to hold in your laugh, but only spat half of your giggles out! Great_Day then stopped infront of what looked like some type of church. "This is the location where [OPERATIVE] Sorrowful can introduce you." Said Great_Day. You all went inside, and sat on a chair with a forest green padding. Sorrowful_Day then stood up. "Hello [IDENTITY] Albert, Adam, and Y/N." Said Sorrowful_Day, as he wiped his tears once more. "This is where some of the [CIVILIANS] pray for their dead. It is quite Sorrowful." He then bursted out sobbing. You then placed your hand on your heart for respect. You felt very bad, woe, and melancholy for him. "OH, HOW SAD!" He cried out while crying and shaking on the floor. Sorrowful_Day then stood up, ran into the wall, and bashed his head into it and started to bleed. Practical_Day covered your eyes with his hands so you wouldn't see such bloody scenes. You only caught a glimpse of Benevolent_Day helping Sorrowful_Day up, but nothing else.