United

-Jesse's POV-
I woke up to the sickening smell of medicine and the bright white lights above me.
I was alive.
I started gasping for air and I heard the heart monitor speed up. A doctor bursted into the room.
"Hey, hey, hey..." She said in a calm soothing voice. "You're awake!" She smiled. I would have given a weak smile but I couldn't with all the stuff on me.
"Are you alright to walk? I want you to meet your rescuer and another couple who helped you."
"Um..." I croaked. "I can walk.. Just catch me if I fall." She laughed and I did too... Slightly.
The doctor helped me up and helped me walk to a room where a man was laying down. At that moment. I knew who it was.
"Killian?" I gasped.
"Jesse?" He looked shocked.
"The storm? Did it... What happened?" I stuttered.
"I- I don't know!" He got up slowly and walked over to me. Then he pulled me into a hug.
"You rescued me?" I smiled. Tears filled my eyes. He nodded.
"We still have someone else to meet." The doctor said and I nodded. Killian grabbed my shaking hand and walked with me. The doctor led us to another room where a new mother was holding her baby twins.
"Angel?" I was so surprised. How had all this happened? Had the storm magically got them here? I hoped she remembered too. From the look on her face.. She did. Peter emerged from the other side of the room.
"Jesse? Killian?" We got into a group hug.. Well except Angel but we hugged her too. We were all still together. I looked at Angel and Peter's beautiful babies.
"What are their names?" I asked smiling.
"Dean and Adelina." She smiled and I smiled back.
"We came to see H- Killian and they said he rescued a girl who needed blood. Well it just so happens I had the same blood type so they took my blood and then Angel's water broke." Peter explained. I was crying. I was so happy to be united with them.

Remember... No matter how harsh the storm gets... Love will always find a way to unite the true lovers.

The end!!!

A/N
OMG YAY!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE BOOK!! IM GOING TO BE WORKING ON MY NEW BOOK SAVING NEVERLAND!!
IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!! ALRIGHT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND STUFF YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!

-J