A Revengeful Kiss

-Angel's POV-
I was walking along the beach think about Peter holding our baby. I couldn't wait to tell him. I ran back to the tree house and went up to the top. I stopped when I saw Wendy in there. They were standing on opposite sides. They looked like they were having an argument. Peter was expressing himself using his hands and Wendy's face looked stern. Then the worst part happened. Wendy walked up to him and they kissed! I started to cry. I was pregnant with HIS BABY and he's kissing another girl! What the hell?! I ran back to the beach and fell to the sand. I coughed and cried.
"Angel?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Hook there. "What's wrong?" He sat down next to me.
"Wendy and Peter kissed..." I said quietly.
"Oh Angel... I'm sorry..." I saw Peter emerging from the forest out of the corner of my eye.
"Hook you have to kiss me." I whispered.
"What? No! I'm with J-" I cut him off and kissed him. It lasted for a few seconds. When I pulled away I felt guilty. I looked over and Peter was crying. He ran back to the forest. I looked back at Killian. He gave me an angry look and walked away.

-Peter's POV-
I was searching for Jesse.
"Jesse! Jesse!" I shouted and she came running.
"Peter?" She saw my tears. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" She placed a hand on my shoulder. U shook my head.
"Angel and Killian kissed..." I said crying.
"What?" She shouted. "And for a minute I thought I was loved. Guess I'm too naive."
"No Jesse don't t-"
"Peter I'm gonna run far from this side. You can't tell anyone. Promise me you won't."
"Wait you can't l-"
"Promise me."
"Fine. Be careful." She nodded and ran.

A/N HEYY I'VE BEEN DRIVING TO FLORIDA ALL DAY SO IVE BEEN WRITING LIKE CRAZYYYY LOVE YOU GUYS!!
-J