Psycotic Princess; Psycotic Prince

-Peter's POV-
I felt awful for Hook. He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't ask for any of this. He loves Jesse. Now she's gone.
"I have to find her." He said. He started to walk past me but I stopped him. He was.... My best friend. I couldn't let anything happen to him.
"No. It's too dangerous."
"I don't care." He looked down. "I love her."
"She's going to be extremely dangerous. You see, over there is where people go insane. She's been there for enough time for it to happen."
"Then why did you let her go?!" He shouted at me.
"I didn't think... I-I was to worried about Angel and you."
"Bloody hell." He looked up at the gray sky. "She could be dead, Pan."

-Jesse's POV-
I was still rocking back and forth. Singing a chant.
"Blood is good. Blood is fine. When all my blood is gone I'm going to die." My body was bleeding uncontrollably. My head was cut open pretty deep.
I had a makeshift knife that I made and I my legs and wrists has huge gashes in them. At one point I fell onto a pointed rock and my stomach was cut open and bleeding horribly. My feet were all scratched up. Soon I saw... Complete... Darkness

-Killian's POV-
"How many times do I have to tell you that it's too dangerous?" Peter snapped.
"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care how dangerous it is?" I snapped back. "I love her. Don't you love someone too?" He stopped.
"Fine. But if she kills you.... I'm going to be devastated along with her when she regains her sanity."
"I'll be fine Pan." He nodded and I ran to find her. I was running so fast. Why was I wearing so much bloody leather? I was sweating. I had to find her. I had to.
After what felt like forever I found her. She was laying in the sand. Blood all around her. Was she... Dead? Was I too late? I ran to her and knelt by her side. Then I checked her pulse. She was alive... barely...
I looked at her. She was bleeding from all over.
"Oh Jesse.... What happened to you..." And I did something I haven't done in a while... I cried.
Slowly and carefully I picked up her small fragile body. Then I carried my psychotic princess to safety before I became her psychotic prince.

A/N HEY IVE BEEN WRITING LIKE CRAZY CUZ IVE BEEN ON THE ROAD LATELY. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER I HAVE RN ILL BE WRITING MORE! KEEP READING PLEASE!!!
<3 J