===< 10 >===

"No! I know darn well it was you! Why else would he run off and stay out for days!!? He hates you and you hate him!! What else would he do!?"

"Wheeljack, knock it off. It wasn't me. I haven't even talked to your little sunshine since before Optimus left on MY ship that YOU crashed!"

I look over to see a guard trying to keep Wheeljack back and 2 other guards near Ultra Magnus.

"Mechs, we can solve this. Please!" One of them say.

I stand up "You got over Dreadwing! Get over that! Megatron is the reason I left! I found him and chased him down."

They look over to me and Wheeljack ran over to me and hugged me "You told me that you'd be back by morning!"

"I know. I lost track of time but I found my dad."

"Where?" A cop orders to hear.

I look over and he was standing tense,  hand on his radio. "Where... is Megatron?" He asks again.

I look him up and down "What are you going to do with the information I give you?"

"Gather a squadron, quick route to the area you designate, track him down with a dark energon reading, capture him, injure him to slow him down if needed, take him to an asylum, then prison... and then death." He strictly says.

I step back "Okay, I get that he messed up everyone's life and destroyed the planet—"

"HE ANNIHILATED OUR PLANET!! HE KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF US WITH HIS ARMY!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE DID!!!!"

I step back more. My emotions were really getting a hold on me now. I felt tears beading my eyes. I reach down and grab Wheeljack's hand.

"Sir, forgive me." Wheeljack starts. "He's 18. He's not good with emotions and has only had them for almost a year. Not even a full one. Please be easy on him."

The cop looks to him "Wait... why?—-W-Why not?"

"You heard me arguing with Magnus?"

The cop instantly realized it. He turns to Magnus "He did something?"

I remark softly "I-I was a sparkling when I got s-shot." Wheeljack grabs my other arm and holds me, moving his other hand to my cheek to calm me. "I got shot in the back of the head." I turn my helm to show the mark "I've been like that for the entire war. It was only about maybe a few months ago that I got it all back?"

The cop relaxes "And Magnus was the one who shot you?"

Ultra remarks "I-I thought he was Megatron's!"

"Technically I am? I was never like the guy though..."

The cop looks to Magnus and displays a holoscreen "Cybertronian law states that an older mech or femme inflicting harm upon a youngling is a year to 2 and a half time jail penalty. It doesn't matter if the kid was a decepticon or not. Depending on the damage, more or less costs can be brought to the list. Seeing as you went to assume and shot him with a charged blast in attempt to kill him, the damage only being that it made him a dull, flat, emotionless killer, you created a monster with the damage you did. Yes, I've seen his rap sheet."

Magnus asks "So, what's the penalty I receive?"

The cop grabs his arms and cuffs him "I'm sorry commander but you owe 3 and a half years."

Ultra yells "Wait, what!!?? NOO!!"

"Would like 4?"

The wrecker shut up and looked down.

The cops took him away and the last thing Magnus did was stare at me with an angry face and mouth "You'll pay for this." I do hand motions back "You.... Shot.... Me...." I then smirk and give him the birdie.

Wheeljack puts my hand down "Knock that off, hon. Please. Let's go home."