===< 5 >===

I went home that night and saw that Wheeljack put together a room for me. I smile at the sight. It was beautiful.

I move down the hall to see Wheeljack passed out on his berth, curled up on his stomach

I move down the hall to see Wheeljack passed out on his berth, curled up on his stomach. I laugh and go to my own room, laying down and staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow I'd start. I'll find my father soon. I have to. Before the cops do.

             I woke up at 5 AM. I got my weapons and everything, got to the front room and started making myself a warm cup of energon. While it was heating, I grabbed a little note pad and wrote something for Wheeljack. A ding sounds behind me and I turn and grab the cube of liquid, slowly downing it and then rinsing it out. I grab a solid cube for the road and get my keys on the way out. I lock the door behind me and look out at the morning sky.

"Still dark...."

I walk over to The Destroyer. I didn't remember if it had a name but if it didn't, this is it's new name. I hop into the pilot seat and silently take off, not to alert my sparkmate. I turn my radar to high alert and began flying over deserted areas. My dad wouldn't hide in a city, he's too smart for that. I flew for forever it felt, not finding a damn thing. I land at a cliff and get out, walking over to the edge and sitting down, watching the sky. The sun was high up already.

I hear an engine similar to an earth dune buggy and then a voice followed. It had a weird accent... "Well if it ain't Wheeljack?" I stand up and walk around my ship to see a dark green bot with a yellow chest plate and red bio lights and decals all over him.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

He looks to me and gets out his gun "DECEPTICON!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR WRECKER!!???"

I hold my hands up "Woah woah woah, hold on!!!! I'm not a con!"

"Then what's with the eyes and the claws?"

"I was built like this?" I question.

He lowers his weapon "What affiliation?"

"Autobot. I'm a wrecker."

He looks to my chassis and then to the rest of me "Hmmmm, I dunno. You sure I can trust you?"

I nod "Yes of course."

He walks forward to me and asks "What's your name, kid?"

"Soldier. And I'm 18. I'm not a kid."

He introduces himself "Nice to meet ya, name's Springer. I'm a class A wrecker so don't think you out rule me. I'm one o' the bosses closest soldier's. Well.... WAS until Shoulders got the hold on all of us."

"You know Ultra Shoulders?"

At that point he busted up laughing. "You hear this one guys? This guy's a crack-up!!" I cock a ridge and 2 other bots appear from behind rocks. One, a green colorscheme with blue bio lights, the other with red and orange main, yellow decals and mostly red biolights.

"So you dislike the big lug too?" The red one asks.

I nod "Yeah, who doesn't?"

They all start laughing again.

"Anyone stupid enough...." The green one says. I then realized that it was not one mech but 2 when another voice sounds "Hey! The guy may not be likable but he's a great leader." "No he ain't, Ruin!" "Yes he is, Rack!"

They went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth until I yelled "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!!??? Magnus is not likable OR a good leader!! He could care less about anyone!!"

Icross my arms and Ruin, as his name is asks "Why not?" Rack, his conjoined twin answers "Duh? He doesn't call anyone by name obviously!"

The red one adds "Yeah! And he kept misgendering Moonracer! Like wasn't it obvious she was a femme?"

"Was?" I ask.

The red one looks down "Yeah, Moonracer disappeared 'long ago. We got caught in an ambush by a con patrol in a storm in the Sea of Rust but once it cleared, she was no where to be found. We looked for days but no luck. She had completely vanished."

"Could she have died?" I ask.

Rack answers "If she did there would be spilled energon. There was nothing! No energon, no paint scratches, no footprints. Nothing! Like she never existed."

I nod "I'm sorry for your loss."

They all say "Yeah." In unison. I then ask "Do you need a flight to town? Seems like you've been out here awhile."

"Whole time this war's been going on. We went into hiding and a few stasis naps along with just to pass the time." Springer states.

The red one comments "Yeah. We lobbed with a new lob ball we made from broken up Decepticons but it didn't last long. It got rust plagued and we couldn't go near it. But yeah, we'd love a trip to the city. Been forever since we've seen a good sight. We need to get checked up too. We've all got some open wounds here and there that aren't properly cared for."

I have them all get on my ship. Me in the pilot seat, Rack n Ruin in the passenger, Rodimus, as I learned his name, sat on a bench behind the passenger seat, and Springer flew. He happened to be a triple changer.