===< 2 >===

Wheeljack and I fly back in my ship, him piloting. "Don't get any ideas on keeping this." I say. He nods "I know. It's your ship." We get somewhere that was just finished and Jackie tells me "This was my parent's house." He brings me into the place and I see he redecorated "It's got mostly my colors but I can add some of you into it if you'd like." I stop him "No... I-I'm good."

Wheeljack then comes up behind me as I'm looking at the area. He loosely hugs me and I pat his arm. He whispers "I didn't know.... I swear.... I thought you just wanted to be alone...." I vent "I know.... It's okay." I turn in his arms and lift his helm up. I place a kiss on his dermas and say "It's not your fault. I understand why it happened and now that I think about it, I'm not surprised...."

Time Skip

That night, I was laying on Jackie's berth, him cuddled up to me with his helm on my frame. His digits softly caressed my hip plates in his sleep. I was just staring at the roof. I had problems sleeping for awhile. My parents, what I did on earth, when I killed Roadbuster. Chances are, Magnus still wants me dead.... Wheeljack hums and moves a bit, still in recharge. I rub his helm with my servo and he calms back down. My eyes go back to the roof and I started feeling some strange thing.... Our connection was strong but something told me that through anything I've ever done with him, it could have gone further.... I'm not sure why but a few memories played through my helm....

Back when I first met him, that night while he was stroking my neck, it felt too good. When he stopped, I pushed into his leg and he heated up. It could have gone further....

            I attacked Optimus back in Jackie's  ship, he bit my neck. I didn't scream.... I was moaning... it could have gone further....

         When I fought my father for the first time in awhile, Wheeljack caught me when I fell from the sky. He rubbed my hips saying he likes me. I said I wouldn't kiss him and he responds with not needing one and wanting something else, then sliding his servo to my panel..... If I let him, it could have gone further...

           After Silas shocked me a ton of times, I went back to base and to Wheeljack. I kissed him and he kissed back. Our glossas touched and he made my whine when he touched sensitive plating.... If we were alone, it could have gone further.

               When I met with Jackie again after the insecticon incident, he pushed my helm down while ontop of me. That made me blush at the time. We then made out in his ship and then slept with each other, me being ontop of him. My armor was even clicked back..... not to mention that dream of him..... oh boy.... That could have been reality....

                  I turn a bit, whining as I do so——
(Next chapter has a ton of detail on interface, read at your own risk.)