===< 6 >===

We get to the landing zone and we all get out. "Excuse me? Officer?" I call out. The nearby landing zone security looks over to me "Which way is the hospital from here?"

He points to the direction and then asks "Before you go, are you returning from offworld? I must check you off a list of 'returning bots'."

I shake my helm "No but they are."

"Names please?"

As I list off, he checks boxes on a Holopad "Springer, Rack n' Ruin, and Rodimus. And Moonracer was with them but she disappeared. Straight up vanished. No trace."

The officer confirms "We shall keep an optic out for her."

I take the 3..... err.... F-four.... To the hospital's war return area to see Knockout already there, working on a bigger bot who was very emotional. He was complaining about how he tried his best to keep his sparkmate and sparkling alive but the cons killed them infront of him. It was a few eons ago but he sure was still upset about it. "Knockout." I call. He looks over to me "Got some new bots for you." He helps them to a spot and I leave.

I go back to the landing zone and take my ship back to Wheeljack's and my house and park it there. I make a cup of energon for myself and make another for Wheeljack when he gets home. He's probably at Macadams' so I'll put it in the fridge. I then go to the couch and put a movie on to pass the time.

About half way done, I hear the door again to which I look over and see Wheeljack laughing, Bulkhead coming in behind him.

"You should have seen his face! As soon as I glared at him he went 'Oh no!' And fled. What a coward." Jackie went.

Bulk adds "Yeah. At least Macadams didn't push our drink cost."

"It wasn't physical. It was just verbal. He warned me and I kept it within conversation. Besides, doesn't matter to me anyways. I'll have a fight in there with a higher price and still walk outta there with a smile on my face." Wheeljack jokes.

Wheeljack looks to me "Oh, hey! I thought you'd be back late. You're here early. Find anything?"

I shake my helm "Dad's still missing but I did find 3 wreckers."

They both went shocked. Bulk runs over "Which ones?"

"Rack n' Ruin, Rodimus, and Springer."

Wheeljack asks "What about Moonracer? She was with them!"

I shake my helm "We don't know if she's dead or not. She just disappeared without a trace. The cops were alerted. Don't worry."

Wheeljack kisses me softly as he sits down "That's my boy. Anyways, Bulk's gonna sleep over tonight. Is that alright?"

I agree "Yeah, where will you sleep?"

"Uh, I can sleep out here on the couch?" Bulkhead states.

"Perfect!" Jackie announces "This thing actually flips out. The most boring transformer ever made. I'm actually surprised they had these on earth too!"