===< 7 >===

I laid in bed that night, staring at the wall. I just couldn't sleep. I turned onto my back and then my other side but I couldn't get comfortable. I then found a position where I was able to fall asleep.

When I open my eyes, I was somewhere else.

My red eyes focus on metal chunks that lie on the ground. I sit up to see that I'm somewhere in the mountain ranges. I look around and then my eyes catch another figure. One with red eyes. He makes eye contact before beginning to walk away. He was far off too. I stand up and start running after him, using my wings to fly up the cliff until I land on the same level he was on and look around to see he wasn't anywhere here anymore. I turn around and my optics focus on our town. It was then that I woke up

I had to have slept 30 minutes for my dream to be that short but no. I look out and it was day light. I heard chatting in the main room and I got out of bed, rubbing my eyes and grabbing one of my katanas that laid on the bedside table. I walk out and see my sparkmate talking about stuff with Bulkhead "Yeah, and then I punched him right across the face and he spun around until falling flat on the sand!" They both start laughing and then Jackie sees me "Oh, hey Bud! How are you? Sleep well?"

            I nod and moan softly, walking over to him and hugging him lightly, my arms wrapping around his waist. Wheeljack smiles and kisses the side of my helm, his servos placing on my back panels. He moves one up past my wings and onto my neck, rubbing softly. My eyes roll back and hot air escapes my throat.

"Is he okay?" Bulkhead asks softly.

Wheeljack nods and remarks just as soft "He's okay."

"Bad dream?" He asks me.

I whine "Nn, nn.... I just wanted this...." I place a kiss on the side of his neck and he chuckles.

"Alrighty then, bub."

I think about my dream for a second before saying "I'm gonna go look for dad." I push off Wheeljack and start walking to the door.

"But didn't Prime sacrifice himself?" I hear Bulkhead. I freeze in my tracks and then look Towards him creepily. "RIIIIIIGHT!!! Your OTHER dad... Megatron...."

I turn back around and leave.

Time Skip

I had looked for hours and hours. It was mid day now. I land at a spot I recognized. It was from my dream. I'll wait and see if my dad comes.... Just like my dream.

And I did. I stares at the exact spot he was but he didn't show....

Wheeljack then called "Hey, Buddy. You okay?"

"Fine, why do you ask?" I ask, not taking my eyes from the cliff.

"You've been gone for hours."

"I'm looking for Megatron." I reason

He responds "Yes, I know but come back. I miss you."

I sigh "Look, honey. I've got to find him. They'll kill him if they find him first."

"Didnt he try to kill you?" Bulkhead sounds behind the call.

I roll my eyes "You tried choking me to death."

"Fair point." Bulk vents.

"I'll come back later tonight." I promise "If I don't see anything by 1, I'll come back home."

Wheeljack moans in dissapointment "1 AM?
It's HOURS until then and I'll be asleep!"

"I... have... to find... my dad, honey. I love you but I have to find him first." I hang up my com before he could speak again and continue watching the area. I look around a bit to be safe before looking back to the cliff. I repeated this for awhile and then decided to explore a bit. Before I left, I cloaked The Destroyer and went off to look for him or someone else.

Time Skip

The thought of finding my dad before the police clouded my mind so much, I forgot how long I was out. I had spent 2 days passed my time I said I'd be back, out here before I realized that I had passed the time. I turn my com back but there was no signal.

I run off to get close to a signal. JUST CLOSE, so I could talk to someone. Anyone! "Hello?" I yell in my com "Is anyone there?" Nothing....  I then saw a pair of red eyes and assumed they were mine in a reflection before they looked me up and down and ran off.

And so, I followed them.