The Incident

Charlotte, David, and Oscar hurried past the annex, through the kitchen and into the office where Phyllis was sitting at her desk surrounded by her frowning coworkers.

"He was holding a map. And when I walked over, he had it out... on the map."

"Phyllis just got flashed," Meredith whispered to Charlotte when they got close.

Charlotte immediately touched David's arm to gently move him out of the way so that she could get next to Phyllis. "Why don't I take you over to see Bob," she suggested, to which the older woman nodded her head. The two ladies left the office amid whispers of the incident that had just occurred.

David approached Jim at his desk and leaned against it. "Did someone call the police?"

"Yeah," Jim nodded. "They said they've already had three reports of this happening. They're sending someone over for a statement now."

"Good. Good." David nodded. "I'm going to go talk to Phyllis and then make some calls to New York. Uh," he glanced back at Michael's office, "where's Michael at?"

Jim shrugged. "He said he had a lunch date with a girl named Wendy."

Several minutes later, Michael walked in with a bag from Wendy's in one hand and a Frosty in the other. He noticed his employees talking lowly to one another and paused. "What's happening?"

"Some guy exposed himself to Phyllis in the parking lot," Pam replied.

Michael's eyes widened in shock. "Really? Is she ok?"

"Yeah, Bob Vance took her for a walk to calm down," Charlotte said as she entered the office. She walked over to Phyllis' desk and bent to write something on a notepad there.

"Okay." Michael blew out a puff of air. "Phyllis you say?" he snorted and tried to hold back his laughter.

"What is so funny?" Angela asked with a glare.

"I mean, did he even see Charlotte from behind?"

"I'm guessing not," Kevin said, matter-of-factly. Charlotte turned her head and gave the man a look of warning.

Michael covered his mouth and laughed softly, aware the frowns he was receiving. "I'm sorry. It's pretty funny when you think about it."

Jim sat back in his chair and shook his head. "Mm... not really, no."

"It's disgusting and demeaning," Pam insisted.

"And I don't think laughing about it's an appropriate response," Charlotte said as she harshly ripped the paper from the notepad and made her way back to the annex. She'd have a chat with Michael later about his impropriety. Right now she was afraid she'd lose her cool if she tried to talk to him. Toby was just hanging up the phone as she entered her office space, and she was able to fill him in on what happened before sitting down to write up a report.