Witch One ?

Vanessa's P.O.V: Me and the rest of the gang started to look around the whole meadow for the plant, We didn't even find a single one that we needed.
So I asked emma to use the locator spell and she nodded and Casted a spell.

" Where Ever it is, Far or near,Summon the healing plant,right here."
Emma said casting, A spell .

- 10 Seconds Later-

Still Vanessa's P.O.V: 10 Seconds later and there was a bunch of blue Plants all over the meadow.
We started grabbing a bunch of them, and we ended up casting a spell and transported to Emma's house.

Setting: Emma's House

Emma's P.O.V: We all ended up at my house, and to see Evelyn and Regan had fallen asleep.....

Andi's P.O.V: Evelyn and Regan Had Fallen asleep, so this is my chance for a mini revenge, I took a can of whipped cream, and spread it all around Reagan's right palm. Then I took a feather, and tickled her nose, and she took her hand and covered it all up with whipped cream.
HAHAHA!!!! I'm so evil.... Not.....
She woken up with a glare on her face.

" Maddie did it" I said and put my hands up in defense.
" No I didn't, if I did your still holding the evidence in your hand" Maddie said rolling her eyes.
" Now isn't the time" Mia said
" you can do pranks and revenges later" Emma said.
" you better watch your back " Reagan Glared.

Me and Evelyn and just stood there quietly, laughing. I think she'll be my new friend.

Emma's P.O.V: The hexeron had flew back, and opened to the pages.
I gave a bunch of the flowers to the hexeron and then 10 seconds later, there was this bluish, greenish liquid.
I was looking close at the hexeron and it had a skull with a black hole, but I didn't really care.
I took the potion and spread some on Jax's spider tattoo . And handed Mia the potion.

Mia's P.O.V: Emma had handed me the potion while, I signed. " I hope this works". I spread it onto daniel snake marking, and sighed and gave it to andi.

Andi's P.O.V: I was scared to do it, so I handed it to Regan to do it .
She gave me a confused look.

" here just do it " I said with a sigh
" why me ?" She asked .
" Uhhh because he's your boyfriend" I said in a sarcastic way .
" you do realize that I always mess up in the end so just do it." Reagan sighed

I nodded and did what she said I dabbed a little onto Phillips snake tattoo. And handed it to Maddie.

Maddie's P.O.V: I Gulped while, Andi Handed me the the bottle. " I hope this works" I mumbled to my self.
I opened the bottle, and pour some onto the snake marking, and closed the bottle and placed it back onto the table.

" now what ?!?" I asked
" we wait " Andi and Emma said in unison.
" how long ?" I asked .
" hours " Andi said .
" a day" Evelyn said .
" couple days " Emma said
" weeks" Reagan said
" months " Vanessa said .
" years " Katie and Sophie said .

"This is gonna take forever" I mumble.
" patience maddie " Reagan said .

I just miss Diego.......

- Next Morning-

Still Maddie's P.O.V: I was sleeping on Emma's couch, When someone was shaking my arm gently.
I didn't wake up till, they started calling my name.
" Maddie, Maddie, Maddie"
I woke up to see Diego ?
By my side?
Diego!!?!?!!!!

" DIEGO!!!!!" I screamed, as everyone started to come into the living room.
" what happened " they all said confused, as I pointed to Diego, and the rest of them.
" JAX!!!!!" Emma screamed and jumped onto his back.
" DANIEL!!!!!" Mia screamed, and started to hug him.
" PHILLIP!!!!" Andi And Regan said as they both hugged him.

I hugged Diego tightly, and started to peck on his cheek.

" What happened?!? " They all said confused
" It's a long story" me and the rest said.
" you guys need some rest " Evelyn and Vanessa said at the same time .
" whose that " They said pointing at Vanessa.
" that's Vanessa, she helped us " me and Andi said at the same time.
" hi" Vanessa said .
" hi " the boys all said.
" You guys should get some rest " Emma said, as they nodded

Sorry for not updating in a while :/
Comment if you want the next chapter!!!
More drama coming up 😅😁💖
- every_witch_way16