Andi and Regans Fight

Next morning ☀️

Andi's P.O.V: Ugh I still can't handle regan back, I wish she would have gone back to Her school. If she ruins my life, I'm gonna ruin hers for good .
I still remember what she did to me in second grade during the Easter egg hunt.

Flash Back: Andi Was 7 and so was regan.

During the Easter egg hunt Andi found most of the eggs and placed all of them in her basket.
While regan had 3 eggs and placed it in her basket .
Andi was about to get the last egg, till regan starts to throwing all her colorful eggs at Andi, and Andi was all covered, in eggs. She wiped her shirt with her hand, while regan took her basket and claimed that she won.
Andi was upset and was crying, and from there Regan kept bullying her till 6th grade .

Still Andi's P.O.V: I got ready for school, and walked by myself, emma was home sick today.
As I got to school, I see Regan talking to phillip, and then 5 minutes later, she kissed his cheek.
THATS IT, THIS CHICK IS GONNA GET A LESSON FROM ME .
I walked up to her and pushed her .

" what the heck, stop flirting with my boyfriend with the name of phillip" Andi said .
" you're not even a good flirt-er so back of Andi " Regan said .
" actually I am" Andi said
" like I care " Regan said
" can you see Phillips wrist, it says property of Andi cruz, can you read or are you blind ? " Andi said
Phillip just stood there stunned
" that's it " Regan said .

Regan's P.O.V: this Andi Cruz Always pisses me off, and I can't handle her .
I pushed her around, and she pushed me around .
" stop pushing me " Andi said
" you stop pushing me " Regan said
Then mr alonso came
" Andi Regan My office now " Mr.Alonso said .
* skips to Principal Alonso's Office *
" so what were you guys doing in the hallways ?" Mr.A said
" nothing " Regan said
" oh really Ms.Gomez, it looks like you guys were in a fight " Mr.A said
" maybe " Andi said
" Detention 3 days " Mr.A said
" Mr.Alonso Not 3 days PLEASEEEEEEEE " Andi said
" you want me to make it 4 " Mr.A said
" no Andi said "

* skips to Detention*

Regan's P.O.V: ugh detention Is the worst 3 hours of my life . Like for real doe can I just skip?
I wish there was a panthers meeting or something. Ugh I'm not gonna make it!!!!!!
Someone help me PLEASEEEE!!!!

Andi's P.O.V: Detention is not so bad, so far, it's just pretty much quiet. I just have to make it. " Come on Andi candy,3 more hours you can make it " I always say in my head, it make me calm, and I can make it through detention. I'm a tough cookie here!!!!!!!