Drama Miego Part 3

Maddie's P.O.V: After Everything went all pitch black, I woke up suddenly in a dark room.
" where am I ? " I said out loud .
" your in my basement " a person said
" who's ? " Maddie said
" mine " Exavier said
" well bye " maddie said
" I don't think you wanna do that " Exavier said as he threw a fire ball at her .
Maddie dodged it, " you're insane " maddie said " now let me go " she said
" no" Exavier said

Maddie tried to ran upstairs and escape , but Exavier blew a dark kanay Magic directly at her and Maddie passed out again .

Maddie's P.O.V: I try to escape, and ran upstairs, but Exavier blew something on me. That made me past out, he's a dark kanay, and suddenly, I passed out .

15 minutes later
( Maddie's thinking)
Maddie's P.O.V: I woke up again, and now I'm sitting on a chair, and my mouth is duck tapped and I can't even say a word....... I tried to get up but I'm also duck tapped CRAP!!! now what am I Gonna do . -.-
Exavier came out and had my phone.
WAIT WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY PHONE, HE BETTER NOT CALL DIEGO!!!!!

" Oh yeah I forgot I took your phone" Exavier said " whoops"
Maddie kept murmuring.
" I'm calling you're ex, probably the weak kanay can save you, I'll FaceTime him is that ok?" Exavier said .
Maddie kept murmuring .

Setting: Diego's house

I was doing my homework till someone was face timing me, I looked to see Maddie 's contact name .
I accepted, What will it be this time ?
When it was connecting I saw Exavier and Maddie tied up. My eyes got bold .

And Exavier started to talking

(FaceTime convo 👇)

Exavier: sup diego
Diego: what the heck are you doing to Maddie ?
Exavier: I can't tell you tell you come and see her, if you still love her.
Maddie murmurs " diego don't, it's a trap "

Diego's P.O.V: I rushed downstairs and grabbed my phone, and ran out the door to exavier's front door .
I twisted the knob and it was open I ran down the basement to see Maddie all taped up, while her head was down .
I rushed over to her and ripped the tape from her feet first, she didn't even manage to look up.
I untied her hands till Exavier came out from the dark. Then Maddie looked up .
" are you ok ?" I asked
Maddie nodded to the left and right as a sign of no.
" well look who it is the weak kanay showed up to save her princess" Exavier said .
" what do you want " diego said
" oh nothing " Exavier said
While behind his right had was ice and dark magic, as he was getting ready to throw it at diego.
Maddie's eyes got bold as she ripped the tape instantly and ran and pushed diego aside on the floor, while Exavier froze Maddie instead .

One last tear drop fell from Maddie as she froze
" what did you do to her " diego yelled at Exavier while trying to melt the ice .
"Dark magic and my ice powers" Exavier said .
" you know you're insane right "
Diego scolded .
" they call me insane Exavier for a reason " Exavier said .

Diego's P.O.V: I was about to have a kanay Battle with Exavier, while Maddie just saved me from getting frozen. I look up to see Maddie and shes frozen .
I try to melt the ice but dark magic won't let me melt it .
I keep trying and trying and trying, and my energy keeps getting low and low, I'm useless .
I try "one last time "

SOTC: " one last time"
But it won't let me play it so.......
What you guys think is gonna happen ?
Comment below👇👇👇