Introduction and A/N

Introduction

Shu:

Shu is the Prince of kingdom/name . When he was only 1 year old his father, the king, suddenly disappeared one day. His mother married another man, Theodore, to maintain the kingdom. Because when the king disappeared the whole kingdom was in panic. And the queen had to take care of her child. Then when Shu became 10 the queen died as well. Now he is 18 years old. He has never went outside of castle walls. Because Theodore doesn't let him. And Shu knows that his step-father is a very bad man.

Y/n:

Y/ n is very bubbly, cheerful and innocent girl she's not aware of the world's cruelty. But her cheerfulness is too much for the village. So they don't talk to her or let their children be friends with her. But she doesn't realize that. She has a flower shop a little further in the forest from her village. She lives alone. And the forest creatures are her friends. She is 16 years old.

But the question is how will they meet?

                    A/n 

Beyblade Burst doesn't belong to me. It's rights goes to its creators.

This book is purely made of my imagination and has nothing to do with the main series.

There might be some fanmade characters made up by me.

None of the pictures in this book are mine and they are taken from Google. It's credits goes to its original owners.

And the characters name is going to be y/ n Akane. Just so you know her name has nothing to do with Delta. I just needed a last name and I always use this last name in my imaginations.

Thank you for reading this. Have a good day/ evening/ night.