Chapter 13

"We've watched this movie a million times already, I want to pick something!" I groan at ashtray as he hogs the tv. He glares at me in response. "Fez! Tell ashtray to stop being an asshole and give me the remote!"

"Fez tell Mira to shut the fuck up!" Ashtray mocks.

"How bout you both shut the fuck up and figure something out." Fez says as a knock is heard from the door. Fez gets up to get it while I think of a way I could steal the remote from ashtray. Rue comes barging in looking like shit and grasping her stomach. Suddenly stealing the remote isn't that important anymore.

"Hey Fez, you mind if I use the bathroom?" Rue says breathing heavy.

"Yeah, you ok? You look like shit." Fez comments making rue snort.

"Yeah I'm fine just going through withdrawal." She responds making her way towards the bathroom.

"Yo you alright in there? You sure you don't need no pepto bismol or something?" Fez asks itching his beard.

"No im alright Jesus." Rue says.

"Alright, alright." Fez says walking away from the bathroom.

Ashtray blows some of his weed into my face my eyes get all watery and I start coughing.

"Ash what the fuck." I say coughing and blowing away smoke.

"Whoops sorry." He says chuckling.

We both hear a thud and get alert we hear scuffling and I decide to get up to go see whats going on I see rue trying to fight Fez and throwing insults at him its like I can't recognize her anymore. We make eye contact.

"Rue?" My voice sounds distant, far.

Fez makes her leave and I grab my phone and call Leslie. I tell her about what just happened leaving out some details about Fez out she tells me what had happened before at their house and I tell her I want to help them look for her. She says she will be there soon to pick me up. I put on my jacket and shoes and a beanie and wait. My head keeps replaying rues desperate look she gave me before she was thrown out and I feel nauseous all over again.

Ashtray comes and sits next to me we don't say anything or look at each other he grabs my pinkie and hooks it into his for a few seconds until he grabs my whole hand and holds it. I sneak a quick glance at him he's blushing like crazy if this were a normal day and he did this I would be making fun of him but it's not I can't even get myself to smile right now.

Once Leslie and Gia get here I hug them both I say bye to fez and ashtray and head in the car we drive around looking for somewhere anywhere rue might be. We hear a ton of police sirens in the distance and I'm wondering what has just happened. We drive and drive for hours and still don't find rue its 1 in the morning now and Leslie decides to take me back to their house I text fez to let him know and we head inside.

Me and gia go to her room and she offers me a pair of pajamas I thank her and change into them we're both too tired to say anything we sit on her bed staring at the wall until I turn around and hug her tightly she starts sobbing and I let her until she falls asleep. We both wake up super late and head downstairs to see if Leslies ok rue and Leslie are sitting at the table. Me and gia freeze I swallow hard. Rue doesn't look good at all she looks sick really sick.
I stay with Rue, Leslie, and gia for a few days and once rue had been showing good signs I go back to fez's house. I knock on their door and ashtray opens it. We stare at each other for what it feels like forever.

"Are you going to let me in or what?" I joke awkwardly. He pulls me in for a hug my eyes widen while my hands hang at my sides I slowly raise my arms to hug him back. Faye comes to see whats going on and she smiles.

"Ok move ashtray, You can't keep her all to yourself." She hugs me as well.

"Get your asses inside. This isn't a family reunion." Fez calls from inside the house. I laugh. They let me inside and close the doors.

"So how's rue?" Fez asks.

"She's doing better, a lot better." I reply taking my scarf off and hanging it. I can feel ashtrays eyes on me I don't look at him though. "Anyways did you guys miss me. I bet you did I'm just so amazing."

Ashtray rolls his eyes and walks over to check the cameras. Well his attitude changed quickly I think to myself I smile and walk over to sit next to him we don't say anything and we keep it that way just enjoying each others presence. It makes me realize how much I've missed him even though I'd never admit it.

(Sorry for the wait guys I've been so busy with school I'll try to update more)