Chapter 5

We were back at inside Fez's car. It was just me and Rue again.

"That was honestly the craziest shit I've ever experienced, and what- the dude with the long hair what was his deal?" "One crazy fucking look." Rue says. "And that lady let me just say she is a fucking gangster, shes a fucking gangster."

"Why you acting like that shit was fun rue?" "For real you pissing me off actin dumb as fuck right now." Fez says.

"I'm just saying that was one hell of a trip, right Mira?" Rue asks.

"I guess." I reply.

"You guess?" "What does that mean?" Rue asks again.

"It means that I guess." I answer again clearly getting annoyed.

Rue starts laughing and I look at her like I'm asking whats funny? But she just keeps laughing and it makes me wanna laugh but I don't.

"Where are we going anyways?" I ask suddenly.

"To a new year's party." Rue replies.

I'm honestly worried for Rue if we go to a party then that means theres more of a chance that theres drugs and alcohol and I don't want her involved with that more than she already is anyways.

"And Mira I don't want you following me the entire time at that party just stick with ashtray." Rue says getting serious again.

"Why me?" Ashtray asks.

"Because she wouldn't stick with fez all he'll be doing is sitting on a couch smoking." Rue replies like its the most obvious thing.

Not going to lie I didn't really care who I got to stay with but the thing that annoyed me the most was that they were treating me like I was a pet and an annoyance to them.

"Whatever." Ashtray replies.

We get to the party and all I'm thinking is I want to leave.

"Just stick with me and don't say anything.. or do anything." Ashtray says. I roll my eyes.

We go around selling drugs for what seems like hours and I feel like throwing up when I haven't even drank or touched anything. I try to spot Rue in the crowd of people but it's nearly impossible since ashtray only feels like selling drugs outside. I wonder if Gia is at this party I could go talk to her if she is.

"Are you looking for someone?" Ashtray asks.

"No." I reply annoyed. I wanna go home and take a shower. Thats what I've been thinking all day.

"Hey I haven't seen you around before are you new?" A guy asks.

"Yeah." I answer getting more annoyed by the second.

"I'm Troy." The guy says.

"She's not interested." Ashtray cuts in.

"What are you two like a thing?" Troy asks.

"Excuse me I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say.

I hurry and walk over to the bathroom but someone stops me.