Chapter 2

As soon as I felt welcome it was like I was being thrown out again. The family didn't have a room where I could sleep and Rue offered that I could stay with one of her friends till we figure it out. Leslie of course was skeptical and overprotective of it all but she eventually gave in and agreed.

At the time I didn't know I was going to stay with Rues drug dealer or even get involved with him and even though I lived far away me and my mom obviously knew about Rues overdose and the addiction she had. As soon as my mom had heard about Rue being sent to the hospital she bought 2 plane tickets and we quickly flew here. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy, it wasn't easy. It was traumatic for Gia and for Leslie. So finding myself in the back seat of Rues drug dealers car with Rue, her drug dealer and her drug dealers little brother. Well you could say I was feeling nervous I wasn't the only one nervous that night though.

"Westside when we ride come equipped with game, you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife." Rue sings from the backseat. She was high and I couldn't find the words to tell her to stop. Its not like if I did she would stop anyway.

"Grab your Glocks when you see Tupac, call the cops when you see Tupac." Rue sings. Which is getting really irritating

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up." The guy says, which I'm kind of grateful for. Rue makes a face at him.

"For real Rue you gotta chill back there." The guy driving says.

"Now that I think about it I don't think you guys have met." Rue starts. oh no. I think to myself. "This here is Mira." She says grabbing me by the shoulder and squeezing me I give a tight lipped smile. "Mira this is fez and ashtray." "Wait how old are you Mira?"

"15." I answer first time I've spoken.

"Ashtray you're 15 right?" She asks looking at me and smirking. I shake my head no at her stop I mouth giving her the death glare.

"Yes Ash's 15." Fez answers.

"So maybe you and Mira can be friends I don't know maybe something more." She winks. I slap the back of her head. "Ow! It was just a suggestion whatever."