17

Says she'll update every other day

Doesn't

To be completely honest I forgot

So I think I'll update whenever but four days is max

I think

Watch me say this and update after a week

Ayla pov

I was still with Bard and the others were on the other side of the boat, Bilbo had moved and was sitting a bit closer to the dwarves, all though he wasn't talking to them.

I was sitting on the rail facing Bard.

We had spend the last minutes talking and catching up.

"So Sigrid basically takes care of you, Bain is the entertainment so to say and Tilda is the second Sigrid who is slightly scarier?" I asked.

"Sigrid doesn't really take care of me," I just looked at him, "she just makes sure I eat and stuff"

"And thats not the same thing?" I ask.

He doesn't answer just continue deny what I had concluded.

"And Bain isn't just entertainment," he says, "he helps around the house too."

"Yes, but he did have to distract sigrid when you left or treated her wounds did he not?" I asked going out on a hunch.

He didn't speak just looked forward, lips pressed together.

"You're not wrong about Tilda," he mumbled making me smile, "She's very scary" i chuckle lighly

A tap on my arm makes me turn.

Bilbo was standing in front of me with my coat wrapped around his shoulders.

"Yes Bilbo something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head, just held my hand, drawing random patterns on it.

I observes him for a few seconds, he would occasionally glance at Bard or Thorin or just look at my hand.

"Do you wanna talk to Bard?" I asked him.

He looked up at me, confused "Who?" He asked.

"Him," I gestured to Bard who was looking at us from his place, he smiled awkwardly as we looked at him.

"That's Bard?" Bilbo asked me softly.

"Yeah, was I not what you were expecting?" said Bard, Bilbo jumped not knowing he could hear him.

"Hello," said Bilbo.

"Hi," said Bard looking at him.

"I'm Bilbo," he said.

"I know," said Bard.

"Oh," said Bilbo looking at his hand.

Bard and I smiled at how adorable he was being.

"I assume you know my name, thanks to her," Bilbo says, briefly pointing att me.

Bard nods.

They continue talking while I zone out. (Just did this cause I don't know what else to do)

"Watch out!" Someone yells startling me.

"What are you trying to do, kill us?" someone else asks harshly

I look around, all of them were standing where they were earlier, except Bilbo was going over to the dwarves.

"I was born and bred on these waters, Master Dwarf," Bard told them, looking ahead, "If I wanted to kill you I would not do it here," he says, making me smile at the subtle threat.