Chapter 1 :Picked up an Omega

Fever! Uncomfortable!

Ji Cheng felt that there were countless  small bugs crawling on his body, as if something wanted to rush out wildly. He couldn't help tearing his tie loose, giving a breath of fresh air to his almost suffocated body.

"Xiao Ji has a good drinking capacity. As an Omega, it is not easy to have such a status in the entertainment industry! Come, for our future cooperation, cheers!" Sitting next to Ji Cheng is the director of his next movie "Broken Shield" Du Qiyan. He naturally saw Ji Cheng's discomfort, which of course was exactly what he wanted.

Ji Cheng prides himself on drinking well. Although he is an Omega, because of his professional spirit as an actor, he often attends such gatherings. It's just that today's situation is different from usual, and all the things that are happening now are not within his expected range.

Ji Cheng can be regarded as a new traffic star 1 He suffered a lot before his debut. After his debut, because of his outstanding appearance and acting skills, he also attracted a lot of fans who supported him. It's just that his outstanding looks didn't let him go smoothly. Many people in the circle thought about him, but in the end, everyone behind him was discouraged.

Of course, Ji Cheng himself is not a soft persimmon. A mouth that says anything has offended many people in the circle. Everyone who has fanned him knows that sometimes he can't help but scold a few words to his fans when picking up the plane from the airport. And those who receive these things don't make a fuss about them. Any kind of emotional intelligence is too low and can't speak, it is considered to be a good-sounding scolding. But the fans didn't care at all, and they were even a little bit happy. There were always a few who couldn't help but go forward and "look for scolding."

At dinners on weekdays, everyone knows that Ji Cheng has a very close relationship with the president of Fenghua Entertainment. Everyone's actions and behaviors are considered to be quite satisfactory. Today...Ji Cheng's eyes swept to the agent sitting aside, watching the man dodgedly looking at him, he guessed a bit at the moment.

Looking at Du Qiyan sitting next to him, Ji Cheng sneered, picked up the wine glass on the table, stood up and raised it to Du Qiyan. "I have long heard that Director Du is unusual. Not only does it seem unusual today, this wine also has a special flavor."

"It's easy to talk!" Du Qiyan has long been fascinated by Ji Cheng at this time. He didn't even hear the meaning of his words. The cautious thoughts in his heart could not be covered long ago. He rubbed his hands and raised his cup and stood up, the naked desire in his eyes was ready to come out.

Ji Cheng only felt sick for a while and couldn't stand it. A glass of wine was poured directly on Du Qiyan's face.

"Director Du, your bravery is really big. If you don't give me face, you should give our company Fenghua Entertainment's President some face anyway!" Ji Cheng glanced at Shan Cong who was sitting next to him, "You're an adult. Human and dog words must be distinguished clearly."

"Ji Cheng!" Before Du Qiyan could recover, Ji Cheng's words had changed the face of the agent, Shan Cong, who was sitting next to him.

The relationship between Ji Cheng and President of Fenghua Entertainment has always been a hot spot on the Internet. As Shan Cong is Fenghua's first agent, he naturally knows the relationship between Ji Cheng and Wang Ye. Knowing doesn't mean supporting. Shan Cong not only doesn't support it, but he has been thinking about taking Ji Cheng off Wang Ye.

"I'm leaving ." Ji Cheng stopped paying attention to the two people at the dinner table, put down the wine glass and turned to leave the box without looking back.