Chapter 12

Davery's POV

"This girl is on fiiiiiirrrrrrrre!"

"Would you shut up."

"She's walking on fiiiiirrrrrre!"

"I'm serious Davery!"

"This girl is on FIIIIIRRRRRRRE!"

"Shut up or I will kick your ass out of the car!" Amber yelled.

"Awww, someone doesn't like Alicia Keys?" I whined with a puppy face.

"Cute, but I still am mad." Amber said.

I

"Good that's what you get." I said.

"When you let your heart win!" She shouted.

"Ohh really." I sounded annoyed.

"Woah woah woooooah woah."

"Okay I get it!" I shouted.

"Gets annoying doesn't it?" She said innocently.

"Your a bitch." I told her.

"You still love me though." She chanted.

"I will stab your tits with a fork when your asleep." I said.

"Hey! Don't bring the girls into this! They didn't do nothing." She whined.

"Fine I will sell your vagina on eBay."

"Okay I'm sorry." She said quickly.

"You still love me though!" Then I blew her a kiss and looked out the window.

We have been driving for fifteen minutes and I didn't know where we were. Amber was driving but I serious think we are in Texas chainsaw massacre country. (Yes I have seen the movies and almost pissed my pants). But really where are we going? Just then Amber pulled the car into a empty parking lot with a lake. Amber cut off the engine.

"We're here." Then she got out of the car. I followed her. She walked over towards the lake and sat down. She stretch her legs out. I walked over pulling my pants up a little and sat down. Amber was looking at the lake and I did the same. After about a minute she started talking.

"What do you think?"

"About what?"

"The lake." I took a huge breath and sniff.

"It's relaxing." I said. I wasn't lieing. It was very relaxing and felt nice.

"I go here anytime I want to get out and be alone. I like how it's a nice and relaxing environment." She said. And I knew what she meant. It was a escape from the real world. I knew what was like wanting be left alone. Everybody knew. You just needed time for yourself. And sometimes that's all you need.

To be by yourself.

I was in deep thought when I didn't realize Amber was still there. I guess she was thinking too. It was getting dark. The moonlight was peeking out. I looked over at Amber. Then she was looking at me. She tipped her head to the side.

"What are you thinking?" She asked. I looked at her right in her eyes. They were gorgeous color especially in this lighting.

"Everything." I whispered. The wind picked up a little breeze. Some strands of my hair going in my face. Before I could sweep them away Amber already did and put the strands behind my ear. I looked back into her eyes. We didn't say anything but our eyes brought out what we were thinking. With that I leaned over a little bit to get a better look in her eyes. I was getting lost in them. I didn't realize she leaned a little too. We were a few inches apart getting lost into each others eyes. I liked this feeling. Before we could get any closer my phone went off. I struggle to get it out of my pocket and saw it was a text from my mom. She wanted me home. I replied back saying I'm on my way. I sent the message and put my phone back in my pocket. I looked up back at Amber.

"That was my mom." I said.

"So that means we have to go right?" She asked.

"Yeah..." We both got up and went back into the car.

"You need me to drive you home?" I asked.

"I'm not going there anyway, I got a ride." She replied. We both were in silence in our thoughts as we drove back home.

***

Amber's POV

We were in silence all the way back to Daverys house. It was a little awkward but fine. I had a blast with her today. I wasn't done having a blast. I didn't want to go home. If I couldn't have fun with Davery, I will have fun somewhere else. We finally got to Daverys house and we both got out. We were in her driveway standing there. Davery cleared her throat and spoke.

"You still going with me to the concert tomorrow right?" She asked.

"HELLZ Yeah! I wouldn't bail on this. Paramore is like gods angels playing music. It is the shit. And when I say shit I say it in a good way." I said. We both bursted out laughing.

"Well good because we need to steal Hayley Williams panties and marked it off my bucket list." She said.

"Ohh I can't wait."

"Me too, I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Princess." I told her. She waved and walked into her house. I was actually happy. I wanted to stay happy and not have it ruined when I go home. Their was a party going on that I got invited too. I need to get wasted tonight. I pulled out my phone to dial Tony. He answered on the second ring.

"What's up?" He said.

"Come pick my ass up so we could go party." I said.

"Woah woman. Let me get dressed first I just got out off the shower." He said.

"Okay pick me up at Jefferson street."

"I will be there in ten minutes."

"Okay bye." Then I hung up.

Tonight was going to be awesome.

Authors note:

Hello fabulous readers. Thanks you for reading. So what you think was going in with Davery and Amber? Does anyone else think they are getting closer? What do you think is going to happen at the party? Is Davery really going to sell Ambers vagina on eBay? Please vote and comment! I luvs you all! *Hugs*