Chapter 10

Amber's POV

I'm so pissed! I can't believe that Rich Bitch talked to me like that. She is lucky I didn't kick her ass in front of everyone. She is such a bitch!

I didn't want to start anything when I went over to sit by Davery. I just wanted to apologize but Tina the Rich Bitch had to say something. So much for a good day. I was in my hallway walking away because I am so pissed. I got to my locker and punched it when I heard Davery.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I looked up and saw concern on Daverys face. I gave her a sad grin.

"I'm not so mad right now." I said. She looked sad.

"I'm really sorry for that back there. She can be such a"

"Bitch." I answered. We both looked at each other and chuckled. It felt nice.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm done with school. Wanna get out of here?" I asked. Davery smiled.

"Yeah sure." She answered. I started walking towards the exit. I looked around and saw Davery didn't even move.

"You coming Princess?" I asked. She snapped out of her thought and followed me. We walked out into the parking lot and got in Daverys car. I looked at her and saw she was staring back with a shocked face.

"What?" I said.

"You are wearing the seatbelt." I looked down and saw I was.

"Are you high?" She asked. We both started bursting out laughing while leaving the school. This girl is changing me.

Authors note:

Hey guys thanks for reading! This is one of my first stories. Sorry if the chapters are too short. I try updating twice or once a week. Please vote and comment. I will try to update tomorrow Oh and who do you like better Davery or Amber? Where are they going? What's going to happen? Just have to wait and find out hehehe.