Chapter 20

(Listen to song on the side)

Daverys POV

It's been a month...

A week since I talked to Amber. A week since we went to Paramore. A week since our almost kiss. A week since our argument. A week since she left. A week of sadness and regret.

Two weeks Ive been crying my eyes out. Two weeks I have not talked to my friends. Two weeks I have been depressed. Two weeks I have not ate anything. Two weeks of breaking. Two weeks still no Amber.

Three weeks my father and brother moved out. Three weeks my mother has ignored me and my brother. Three weeks and still not eating. Three weeks still depressed. Three weeks of feeling weak and dizzy. Three weeks my ribs are showing. Three weeks of falling apart. Three weeks and still no Amber

A month since my family became broken. A month still with depressing. A month and thirty pounds gone. A month since I felt happiness. A month its been since Amber left. A month since my heart went along with her.

It took a month for me to completly fall apart.

And to fell absolutly...

nothing.

Ambers POV

It's been a month since me and Davery have talked. Ive seen her at school and it hurts seeing her. I can tell she is unhappy. She looks broken and its all because of me.

I have been hanging with Danny for the past month. We would drink alcohol and party and fool around. We didn't have a relationship but Danny didn't want anyone else to have me. She said I was all hers. Even though she hooks up with other people I'm not allowed to hook up with anyone.

Ive missed Davery. I see her at school and she looks really pale and looks skinner. If I am at lunch when Im not fooling around with Danny I see Davery not eat. She is looking scary skinny. Davery looked healthy and had really nice curves. She wasn't heavy set but had a athletic body type and curves in all the right places. Now she looks like a skelton. She looked way more beautiful before.

It has been officially a month since we have talked. I was walking in the lunch room when I saw all the students gather around in a circle pulling out there phones. There was lots of panic and people moving every where. I didn't know what was going on until the teacher's pulled us back and ambulance arrived.

They cleared the circle and got in. I couldn't see what was going on until they lifted the someone up and carried them away. I saw the face and I broke down.

It had it's eyes closed and blood dripping from its mouth.

Davery was being put in the ambulance. What have I done?

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry about the short update but I didn't have internet all week and school is starting very soon! So sorry about the short update and the story isn't over! It's still going and I have tons of ideas but I need your help tp comment, vote, follow and if anyone is having problems reading the chapters because they won't show I don't know what's going on it might be wattpad. But thank you guys so much and I will try to update but I wanted to today so I did and please comment, vote, and follow and listeing to Stay by Mayday Parade it's one of my favorite songs and also if you want message me and I will try to message you back. Thank you again and I loves youz! Bye!