Chapter 13 (part 2)

Ambers POV

I was still at the party kissing Danny (aka Hott Barbie twin that was grinding on meh cuz). I was a little drunk but having fun. It was a little weird that Daverys face popped in my brain but I ignored it. But I couldn't ignore this sex kitten right in front of me. I just kept letting her tongue in my throat. I rested my hand on her perfectly toned tan thigh and gave it a little squeeze and moaned to tell her I wanted her... Now!

She quickly slowed down and removed her swelled red lips off mine. I licked my swelled lips and looked her right in the eye. She took her hand to hold mine and got off the bar stool and I followed. She leaned over towards me.

"How about we go somewhere a little more...private?" She said seductively.

I nodded my head with no hesitation as we walked up the maple colored stairwell into a bedroom. It was red themed and lovely huge king sized bed right in the middle. Danny walked me toward the middle of the room. She looked me in the eye and held my waist. I moved my arms up her hourglass figure to her neck. She licked her lips as her very quickly slammed her mouth onto mine. I moaned with pleasure as she gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I unfasten her belt buckle and unbuttoned her jeans. She started mumble words against my mouth.

"I want you so bad." She moaned as she threw me on the bed. She looked over my body as she took off her shirt. She stood in a black lacy bra which kinda looked like Daverys.

What the hell Amber! Why are you thinking about Davery when your about to experience some great bad ass sex! I quickly made her get out of my mind as Danny slipped out of her jeans. She was wearing a red thong. I gulped because my mouth was instantly dry. She moved over on top of me and began kissing my neck. Each little peck was heavenly. She slid her hand down my stomach to the top of my pants. She unhooked the hem and pulled them down to my ankles. I licked my lips as she went down my stomach. When she was at the tip of my panties the sound of my brokencyde ringtone went off. It was a text from...

Davery...

Danny looked me over and had a confused look on her face. I quickly said sorry to her and read the text Davery wanted me over. I wondered what was wrong? I replied with I'm on my way. I shut my phone and looked at Danny who was getting dressed.

"You have to go?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, so is this like goodbye?"

"No, I want to see you again." Then she got a big smile. She grabbed my phone and put her number in and handed it back.

"There you go shortcake. Make sure you call me." Ohh I will. I said bye to her and got dressed and ran over as fast as I can to Daverys house.

Authors note:

Hello guys and girls! I wonder if any guys are reading this? Anyway sorry for the long wait and I don't know when I will next update I will try next week but I don't know I'm really busy. I'm trying to make it more rated r but still a little pg 13 but the heated moments more r rated. So anyway thanks for the comments and please vote and comment and fan! Thanx so much and if you want to you can message me too! Ok luvs youz! Bye! *hugs* ps: sorry it's short and not edited because I was in a rush.