Mine - Taehyung oneshot

This oneshot contains a few sexual and abusive themes, If you are not comfortable reading such themes you can check out my other stories. 

The auctioneer pushed her on the floor as tears flowed down her cheeks. 

"This is a pretty one we have here, the price starts at 1.5 million dollars," The auctioneer said as a smirk reflected on Taehyung's face. 

He waited for all the snobby, old men to finish the bidding as the final amount was called out. 

"5 million dollars, can anyone go higher ?" The auctioneer asked as people shook their heads. 

"10 million dollars," Taehyung said as everyone looked at him shocked...

No one would ever pay such a huge amount just for a prostitute. 

The auctioneer smiled as he nodded and closed the bidding. 

Taehyung walked out as he waited for the girl to be brought. 

A man came in as he held the girl from her hair and pushed her on the floor. 

"This is your new master, you better behave this time or sir will kill you," The man said as he walked out. 

Taehyung looked at the girl lying on the floor as her hair covered her pretty face. 

She was wearing black lace lingerie and black lipstick which brought out the colours of her pretty blue eyes. 

"Get up," He said as she immediately got up and bowed her head. 

He took his coat off and handed it to her as she bowed again and wore it over her body. 

She followed him like a lost puppy as he walked to his car door. 

He opened the door of his car for her as she just stood looking at it. 

"Come in," He asked her softly as for the first time she looked up at him. 

"Trunk?" She said as she pointed to the back of the car. 

He finally understood what she meant as he sighed. 

"No you will not be sitting in the trunk please sit here." 

Her heart boomed with a streak of joy hearing the kind words from this man. 

Maybe he works for the man who actually bought me, no one is kind to people like me, all they want is physical pleasure

She looked out of the window as Taehyung looked at her from time to time. 

She looked so innocent. 

She was not meant to be treated like this. 

The car stopped as y/n flinched. 

She slowly turned her head to look at the house in front of her. 

It was nothing different, another mansion. She had been to plenty of houses like this. 

She slowly got out as she walked behind Taehyung.